Scripts

DeletedUser102636

Whats up biotches(am i allowed to say that on the .net server?) anyways im back smexy peeps (well back to the .net still on the us) just wondering if people have some scripts cause i only have the ones for us server which wont work here por favor y gracias

Social Disorder

Should visit Script section, think there is a topic with all approved scripts on .net

DeletedUser

nice to see familiar faces ;)

My .us scripts work here...mail us (im coing whit dan) and one of us can send you a few :)

DeletedUser

do you guys think it's better to use a separate farming script for players and another script for barbs, or one script that includes both?

i like using a script for players and a script for barbs because i have set the lc sent for my barb script to 8 because there's a fair amount of barbs with a lvl 2 wall around me.

the downside is that i have to go entirely through one script before switching to the other one, or it skips some villages. is there a way to fix this?

which do you guys prefer?

edit: my main reason for posting this is in bold. everything else is just words.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whats up biotches(am i allowed to say that on the .net server?) anyways im back smexy peeps (well back to the .net still on the us) just wondering if people have some scripts cause i only have the ones for us server which wont work here por favor y gracias

dreddss.jpg

Illegal script use detected.

Citizen.

2342581.jpg

You are under arrest.

DeletedUser

judge-dredd-stallone.jpg

I AM THE LAW, AND YOU WILL ABIDE BY THE LAW AND NOT USE ILLEGAL SCRIPTS