SCUM declare on BLITZ! RAWR!

DeletedUser

Play first: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=banXT6azA-4

First, some music. I like to have a nice little ditty playing whilst I trawl through the typically, long and elaborate declarations some tribes put up. So I’ll promise you two things. One: an awesome, classic song that perfectly sums up this declaration. Two: a punchy little war declaration.

So, why BLITZ!?

1) We’re bored
2) One of their players nobled one of Zmajjj’s villages. So we’ll noble all of theirs.
3) Ludus likes the way the sunlight shimmers off their ponies back

And now back to the nice little song you’re hopefully enjoying. The lyrics perfectly sum it up;

There's a voice that keeps on calling me
Down the road is where I'll always be

Every stop I make, I'll make a new friend
Can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want settle down,
Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Down this road, that never seems to end,
Where new adventure, lies just around the bend.

So if you want to join me for a while
Just grab your hat, come travel light - that's hobo style.
So we’re off on more adventures. Maybe tomorrow we’ll settle down. Maybe tomorrow we’ll rip Blitz a new asshole.

0,1020,1124068,00.jpg

Ludus in a tender moment...

Stotty2009

I like your reason for war... especially the first one :) haha

DeletedUser

rofl,,that vid brought back some good memories. :) Thanks.

Have fun kicken some azz.

DeletedUser

Scum definstely delivers and an inexperienced tribe like blitz! (RBL..... Chuckles) will fall within a month.

DeletedUser78095

Well your going to need a lot of luck for that. Chances are your done.

DeletedUser78467

Hmmmm, I wonder if a certain someone predicted this a while ago

:icon_wink:

Yep, SCUM has no idea what they have got themselves in for.

I sense a bit of anger from R.L.? Interesting...

DeletedUser

Ah this one looks nice. I wanna see how good BLITZ! is. Haven't faced a decent tribe yet.

DeletedUser

does BLITZ have any major accomplishments? This is the first time I've ever heard of the tribename.

Hackervirus

does BLITZ have any major accomplishments? This is the first time I've ever heard of the tribename.

Not at all but I don't think they will be much of a resistance to Scum unless sometribe help them ... 0-o

DeletedUser137

Fighting Ginger and not dyeing.
Fighting RBL and not dyeing.

With the frankly stupid method this world associated who killed who, Blitz killed 2 top 5 tribed already in Ginger and RBL.

DeletedUser

Hey that was my favourite show when I was a kid! It's a made in Canada classic! Plus the photo from Equus is cool too. Now the last time you guys declared war your spy mailed me from an account she was sitting to ask me to help so I'm assuming this time...wait a second who have you declared on? Damn! Is that why Ewerks doesnt call anymore? Bonne chance!

Official Semi-active Blitz! watchout/gravedigger

Oldman72

DeletedUser

Fighting Ginger and not dyeing.
Fighting RBL and not dyeing.

With the frankly stupid method this world associated who killed who, Blitz killed 2 top 5 tribed already in Ginger and RBL.

oh yes.. blitz are a bunch of leet players having taken out those 2 tribes... :icon_rolleyes: sounds like someone is a little touchy...

DeletedUser

I'm assuming this time...wait a second who have you declared on? Damn! Is that why Ewerks doesnt call anymore? Bonne chance!

Official Semi-active Blitz! watchout/gravedigger

Oldman72

ur still the only blitz player that doesn't irritate me imediately oldman

DeletedUser

About time! Was wondering how long we had to wait..This was so predictable it wasn't even funny. ;) That's alright, it should be fun. I look forward to it and I hope that we at least show you a bit of a challenge. Ginger tried to purge us, but fell before they could take us down..When SCUM attacked RBL, they came at us to run away from the front lines and once more crashed before they could take us down..I have few doubts SCUM will succeed, but I doubt it will be near as easy as many suspect.

Btw. I loved the declaration. i just pity the ponies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hopefully we can see a good war that last more than a couple of weeks