SCUM Disbanding?

DeletedUser12107

Just remember this, we were: #4 for our k, 3rd ODA, 28th overall with 51 members when I announced we were disbanding.

4 in k, 28 in overall are just bad...and 3rd in ODA this early is bad.

So are you saying you probably should disband?

DeletedUser66848

Nature God today at 16:06
Hey I saw that your tribe is going to be disbanding... im not supprised, Disco Bunny is total noob and the worst leader in TW history :D lol
Anyway, just thought i would say call/insult him while you can for getting your tribe mates in all this mess cause once the tribes gone your on your own :(

hotrodder today at 16:26
Well shit, this is the first i've hurd of it, i swear i can't find a decent tribe since [D3TH] in w22, oh well, sorry for whatever he did to your tribe, i had no part of it as this is news to me, hopefully we can bury the hatchet and work together.

--------

Does this guy think I will now work with him??? erm.. NO

olympus

Having ODA is bad at this stage, sorry to hear about your tribe carnage =/

DeletedUser12107

so your saying both active and jedi! both the tribes ahead of us are bad as well..? :icon_rolleyes: yer didnt think so lol

Basically yes. At this point the lower the ODA the better...there are way too many low point villages available that you do not need to be clearing ppl. It kills your troops which gets you less later seeing as at this point barracks should constantly be queued and for many ppl stable as well.

Its sad i have to still explain this concept..its freakin world 36

DeletedUser

not convinced tbh ... the sooner you clear people out the better imo... and low point villages that are producing 4 resources and hour :icon_redface: or possibly more ...

DeletedUser12107

They produce much more than 4 an hour. And im not gonna try to explain this too you...youll have to just either figure it out yourself or continue to not be on par with better players.

DeletedUser

ok il have to carry on with my what my own experiences have shown me and not be on par :(

DeletedUser

ODA represents dominance, which is a good thing at any stage of the game

DeletedUser

4 in k, 28 in overall are just bad...and 3rd in ODA this early is bad.

So are you saying you probably should disband?

3rd in ODA this early = Not neccesarily bad... To be honest.

It means agression and since they're still fairly high up it means they have enough troops they can waste some on clearing farms for more... farmage : D

DeletedUser12107

snorlax said:
enough troops they can waste some on clearing farms for more

That is never a good thing this early.

Im not saying that you should never attack a village with troops in it...but the gains have to far outweigh the losses to make it worth it...potentially the one time this rule can be broken during start up is if you find a full village and you are NOT producing units 24/7 quite yet..it will give you a little time to make up your losses but you end up with more resources in the end.

Many times i will snipe someones village while they are logged off if i can gain a sufficient increase, and never attack them again...since they have started turtling.

DeletedUser

Have a lot of troops is never good this early is what infact you are saying. I doubt scum just chucked axes and lc at turtles, but rather high ODA tribes hit villages that may become turtles early while they had a lot, stopping them turtling and giving them a lot more farms = a lot more gain than loss.

I think you are right, but I reckon they did it the right way, just a lot of times.

DeletedUser47177

So does anyone actually have any evidence or stats to back up that SCUM is trash ? or is it all just people speculating?

Last edited:

Shlomzi

Nice you did it for 1 day? Good job there. Try doing it for 5 whilst also having to go to school. Anyone who was in SCUM know's how much I did for this tribe and thats all I care about, not what some arrogant troll's say on the forums.

Where did I say I only sat accounts on one day, or stayed up late on one day? Over the past week I've stayed up until (at the earliest) 4 A.M every morning to get everything that needs to be done, done - as I have stuff to do during the day.

The example I gave you was the most extreme. Every member should participate, but the leader more so. At this very moment I am sitting 7 people, and I sit that amount on a regular basis. Do I mind it? Of course not, I'm always one of the first to offer as it is my job as their leader.

How about you find a member of SCUM first who say's I wasn't a great leader before talking out your ***.

They were led by you for a week, and you failed. If they say you are a great leader based on your performance in this world, they have horribly flawed logic and I won't pay attention to them due to that anyway.

If I felt like it I could probably struggle on and get us back into the top 10 eventually, but I don't have the time to put in anymore effort, and I'm far to proud to keep something going which will not meet the expectations i set.

If you set expectations that you didn't reach, how can you class yourself as a great leader (you didn't actually say you were, but you implied it by saying that all SCUM members believed you to be one) - if you were truly great you'd meet those expectations.

Furthermore, I doubt you'd get back into the top 10. But meh, thats an assumption on your part that you would, and an assumption on my part that you wouldn't.

Just remember this, we were: #4 for our k, 3rd ODA, 28th overall with 51 members when I announced we were disbanding.

And being high in ODA at this stage makes you good, yes? [/sarcasm]

Being #4 in your K makes you brilliant, yes? [/sarcasm]

Being rank 28th overall with 50 odd members makes you an example to all tribes out there, yes? [/sarcasm]

Puh-lease. You have nothing to be proud of.

Shlomzi

Basically yes. At this point the lower the ODA the better...there are way too many low point villages available that you do not need to be clearing ppl. It kills your troops which gets you less later seeing as at this point barracks should constantly be queued and for many ppl stable as well.

Its sad i have to still explain this concept..its freakin world 36

I agree with you and Jedi!'s high ODA is quite frustrating to me.

DeletedUser

SCUM is now officially gone unless there is some other reason why the rank 3 spot for tribe ODA is blank had to cover my arse, just in case