SDA and ~WD~ to merge?

valk

Hey guys,

A little birdy told me SDA and ~WD~ are merging,
With this merge apparantly on the cards will take a combined tribe to 1700 members...why am i posting this hear you ask what has it got to do with me?

Well,
We at M.R. have been farming the ~WD~ members as it comes around they obviously we at M.R. hear ~WD~ themselves are not happy about

mrwdwar.jpg

With this apparent war, you woud think -Mr.president- would have a master plan.

-Mr. President- today at 01:18 Quote
Alright guys this tribe is asking for it, they want to attack us and scout us, then we will make them our new farms so get with your Squads and lets show them how WORLD DOMINATION CAN DOMINATE!!!!!!!! I want these guys to become our farms or I want them to quit and restart. Go World Domination!!!

YAY so let go world domination lets farm M.R. along with the other 7-8 tribes you have pissed of by recruiting their farms.

warrior000 today at 01:59 Quote
Pretty soon we'll be in war with over 10 different tribes.

Why do we have to go to war every time some tribe attacks our members? Sometimes they have to know how to deal with it, and not cry about it in the forums... All they ever want is support, and that is why were not accomplishing anything.

Troops guys!! Troops! if you all made enough, then you wouldn't need to ask for support all the time and we wouldn't be getting into so many dang wars.

Is that a sign of bad leadership/recruitment i see :icon_eek:
What about the other Enemies this tribe has i hear you ask?
[spoil] Enemies
Hyuga
D M U
Bunny
M.R.
Cult
TMI[/spoil]

We then see another intellectual post from another member of ~WD~

cronaldo-forever today at 11:36
I agree and i think we can destroy them cuz we have more than 1000 members and they dont even have 100 yet ....so if all of organise like each 10 of us attack one of them we can actually destroy them and gain ODA , and become ranked 1 in ODA

Strength through numbers...Rawr!?!

I guess this is a time for more great Rallying call from their leader...surely this time their is a master plan?
-Mr. President- said:
Alright guys this tribe is asking for it, they want to attack us and scout us, then we will make them our new farms so get with your Squads and lets show them how WORLD DOMINATION CAN DOMINATE!!!!!!!! I want these guys to become our farms or I want them to quit and restart. Go World Domination!!!

So after this me and my tribe decided we had to arrange some sort of plan but because we are all scardy cats and wimps we decided the only viable option is to all re-start away from ~WD~ after all they are going to farm us :( :( :( After hearing this news Deadly poison asked?

should we quit? ..... or just restart? i reckon best place is southeast!

Wait?!? whats this its a mass exodus of ~WD~

cheetah warrior on 27.01. at 22:17
can i join your tribe?

I wrote on 27.01. at 22:20[/u]
no :)

cheetah warrior today at 20:46
please i am experienced

I wrote today at 20:49[/u]
No :|

cheetah warrior today at 20:53
your loss i was joking your tribe sucks it has no power we have 5 squads

I wrote today at 20:55[/u]
i know you do i have already seen your forum.

cheetah warrior today at 21:38
how spies?

I wrote today at 21:41[/u]
No mate i have about 4 accounts... 2 are in ~WD~

Like Duh!

cheetah warrior today at 21:47
ah clever move but are you spying for your tribe with those accounts?

ahhh and about the merge which would involve both SDA + ~WD~

Lord Pike the Undying today at 21:05
Looks like you scared [ally]~WD~[/ally] into merging into [ally]SDA[/ally] for protection. It's supposedly going to be "an all new powerful tribe that will strike fear into all of W46". lmao

Just thought you'd get a kick out of that (in case you didn't know already).

Cheers!

~LP

Is this the mass recruiting tribes slowly dieing of with the fact that the top 3 are now normal,Discuss

P.S yes i was bored :lol:

DeletedUser

omg nooooes they haz us as enemy. oh well. time to clear the only ~WD~ member left in my 15x15. i swear there used to be at least 4 or 5 of em... where might they be

DeletedUser

And so begins the hugging. I cant wait to see the stats!! (tribe changes stats :lol:)

DeletedUser

I was in the tribe briefly. I sent attacks at the duke and declared war on our allies in our shared forums while flaming everyone who asked for support :)

I think that is why they dismissed me :p

Rvglos

The mass recruiters are being farmed like crazy. the merges are the first steps as thier members realise that 1000 players with 10 spear men will fail. I think the world may settle down into the "right" way of things with tribes that actually belong in the top 10 coming through. As for SDA etc..............well thanks for the memories!

valk

GeneralNuKey today at 21:58
Okay we are Joint Merging into [ally]SDA[/ally]. So if you get an invite then accept it, after the merge we will decide on a new tribe name and be the Biggest, Dominating, tribe there is on this world. Any questions Contact [player]-Mr. President-[/player] or [player]GeneralNukey[/player].

Quote for victory

DeletedUser

234 points for a duke, what a great village. You would of thought you had to set an example for your tribe..

DeletedUser

War?

What, wait? We are enemies with some tribe called ~WD~? I didn't even know there WAS a tribe named ~WD~. Just thought it was what tribal wars was naming all the farms, lately.

Merge, merge all you want, but a farm by any other name is still... well... a farm.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I was in CR, they have hmmm... 3 inactive leaders? I left yesterday.

Rvglos

he did love his spears didnt he! lol - lmao at name of villa (world domination head qtrs!)

Rvglos

The leadr of the tribe, on his knees begging for mercy! oh no,,,,,,,,,well as they say......"the king is dead, long live the presedent" lol

DeletedUser

They got the über dodge strategies it appears, according to this guy they actually just let us take their troops out, then they get us! Run people! Run for your lives!

PoWz Ona HyPe today at 19:15
sayyy byee to ur village and ur tribeee ive let u attack me twice now im bored soo the whole clan is on u nowww good luckk

RedEagle59

man they trying to confuse me :) now all my farms changed name :lol::lol::lol::lol: