SDI in K84 or in your K if you in it.

DeletedUser30410

I would like to offer the chance for people to join my tribe SDI. I personally am looking for members that are in K82, so if you are interested please mail me blacklegion100. If you arent in K82 then please mail Barthonis with your location, and desire to join. Who knows if you start a new K for us you could become a baron.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(K|S) is movie based but we take the whole LOTR to the next level. We are the tribe tribe of Orcs, Men of Harad and Easterlngs that left middle earth in search of prosperity and found world 8... Now our war drums beat again, pounding the ears of our enemies as they hide behind there walls.

Full story is on our profile :D

DeletedUser30410

Dont everyone flood me with messages at once now. I personally can say that I have been using this as my name since I was a little un'. I know though from people accusing me of various forms of name stealing that The Black Legion is a chaos group from Warhammer. Join SDI.

DeletedUser

(K|S) is a RPG tribe based on LOTR since the start. We not only take a name of a movie. We are playing on RPG mode all the time, including on our wars, since we fight VALA because they was the Valinor Kingdom (LOTR too) and killed a lot of players called Angel or Lord blablabla. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

hi i would like to join.... im on continent 71 which is pretty close i think and i no u said to email Barthonis with my location by im really new and i cant even figure out where i send new messages lol...plz either reply here to me or send me a message telling me weather i can join or not...

DeletedUser30410

Um, if you cant figure out how to use your mail, then why would mailing you a message help you?????

DeletedUser

last i checked he was already in your tribe..but i just read this today so these posts could be very old lol

DeletedUser30410

Is this even stilll a useful form of reaching people?