-SE- declare on [T]

DeletedUser

The title defines and explains everything you need to know.

We have not had a single skirmish with our former academy tribe [T], which we will be attacking and farming [T] for some while now due to us declaring on the, based among what we in -SE- envisioned of as being an academy tribe, which now we consider as viable targets/food on the map. That is no longer an decent enough reason why we declared war on [T], it's an argument we nor [T] will not win. We both have different point of views, so to make things perfectly clear we declare on [T] in its actions.

Time to bring it on.

As we do not really have any major problems with [T] from a decent reason, I feel satisfied to spill the beans what are our primary points on why we declare war on [T] . As follows:

1. Firstly, Snowy is golden was disappointed as being a council member of -SE- due to being an idiot deleting the forums and deleting what the tribes description for fun and therefore was very excited to be in [T] as he is in now :icon_wink:.
[SPOIL]
angry%252Bface.jpg

But that wore off pretty quickly... :icon_razz:[/SPOIL]
2. Snowy is Golden, is secretly a player who wants to point whore and then claim he is better than every player in this world by criticizing players for fun.
[SPOIL] Image removed!

Apologies for the inconveneice

~Petn

Damn... my tribe is scared in K54 - We don't wanna mess with you ! :icon_wink:[/SPOIL]

3. Erichan72 is secretly a noob, and tries to make the players around him to restart so he can farm Barbs only so he will not have a worry about anybody attacking him.

[SPOIL]
Man_screaming_-_iStock.jpg

I think we must target him first since he is secretly a noob with a huge ego.[/SPOIL]
4. Everyone in [T] think they have owned K54 which -SE- has took the Rank. 1 spot so therefore they have just lost the war and if they think they have won this war - Think Again..

Therefore, for the above sole reasons (and for several real ones that would be more boring) we feel it neccessary to declare on [T].

See you all on the battlefield.

Deathnoob.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In all seriousness, someone please show -SE- and these moronic tribes the door... We don't care about a pointless war at this stage, especially not one with some random tribe and their horrible Academy tribe. Go away.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: Tell me your kidding? C'mon tell me you're kidding?
Oh, a war now? This is getting really boring.

DeletedUser

Well then they accomplished their goal, now i am really shocked.

DeletedUser

how you dare to talk trash about my brethren spartanians? :O

DeletedUser

Just like in the film, those 300 Spartans died, this is what is going to happen with all those 300 Spartans tribe:)

DeletedUser

after which they gathered theire troops and killed off those so called 'elite' forces.

DeletedUser

It amuses me how many spartan tribes they are when they are actually nothing like spartans sat at their own home. Imaginining gerard butler playing this game.

DeletedUser

if they died how did they gather there troops,
i only saw half the film and in that half i saw 3 spartans die,