Points of 40 best players: 874.284
Total points: 874.284
Average points: 145.714
Homepage:
» Tribal file
Members

Description
RECRUITMENT:
We are not currently actively recruiting, but If you feel that you have something worthwhile to offer us then feel free to send me a mail and I will consider your application.
I get a lot of mail, so if you send something like 'i wanna joinz ur tribe plz send mez an invite' then I will just ignore it, I don't have the time to waste.
You must have at least 80K points to join us.

Leadership:
Leader: hughj153

Diplomacy:
Diplomacy is currently open, but highly limited.

Questions:
If you have questions please contact hughj153

DeletedUser

i got annoyed with the amount of members in the other tribes so made my own, that ok with you?
not mass recruiting, not full of noobs.

DeletedUser

i thought 3 were good enough :S

anymore is just bad for health , though i don`t really see why make a new branch where the highest member is 233k :icon_neutral:

spleen mage

i got annoyed with the amount of members in the other tribes so made my own, that ok with you?
not mass recruiting, not full of noobs.

Well; I'l give you Kudos for that. Good choice.

However, you still have the SE name dragging you down.

DeletedUser

Ok then, you move home more than Osama.. Happy?

I wouldn't say happy, but happier, you still all hate us.

sari, 3 was bad for our health as well, this is just hopefully better organised bad health o and the highest member before was about 270K so it's not much different

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedtime Bear

Its like the paladins again

I think its time to make SE-SE... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm not surprised to see Billy being the first to poke fun at us....

just wanted to say (in my first ever twforums post :icon_biggrin:) that I am quite happy with my tribe family and will still be smiling as the axes start showing up on my screen

and spleen, it's definitely not about the name, all about the players...:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Yeah but explain to me if they are a bunch of noobs why have they survived in this world longer than many of the "veterans" in the bigger tribes

DeletedUser2033

Because SE are all like %@$#% cockroaches.. you lift up the fridge and a shit load of em just come crawling out, its like for every 1 you kill 165165465165151 pop up, just too many of them to kill off :lol: they see number as power! :lol:

DeletedUser

Because SE are all like %@$#% cockroaches.. you lift up the fridge and a shit load of em just come crawling out, its like for every 1 you kill 165165465165151 pop up, just too many of them to kill off :lol: they see number as power! :lol:

I'm pissing myself laughing here. Props...SE=cockroaches...true that..true that...muahahahaha!

DeletedUser

OMG no surprise there SE recruit whorring as usual it hasnt changed a bit shame i didnt rim the dudes around me =( i was a n00b back then XD

DeletedUser

Hmmm, ok, so....

Can I just ask why?

I know that you've explained why you actually created this branch, but I mean another why...

Why are you still trying under the SE name?