Se7eN is back.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
se7encoa.png

Name: Se7olution
Tag: Se7en

Se7eN is coming back for another round. :)

History:
Se7eN was a premade formed on W13. It was lead by Seraph.ro, ibo321, and myself. We stayed in the top 3 for a couple of months. Our only downfall was the inability to choose starting direction on W13, resulting in us being spread out throughout the whole map.

-

Now, 28 worlds later, we're back to show TW how the W7ers do it. I'm hoping to aim for W42/W43, but that solely depends on how many of you respond, and how fast. The same leadership, the same tribe, the same ownage. If you're interested in joining, mail me via PM.

PS: Jp, if you move this, you hate me. :icon_sad:

Last edited:

mordecairule

You still have barbs in W7 to noble.

I'm in, if morde isn't allowed in the tribe.
I believe you will see I havnt nobled a barb in quite some time.

Actually check my record and you will see 4 fresh PTT conquers, yes conquers, not loses like you have been suffering :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I believe you will see I havnt nobled a barb in quite some time.

Actually check my record and you will see 4 fresh PTT conquers, yes conquers, not loses like you have been suffering :icon_eek:

Remember you can put a dress and lipstick on a pig.

But it is still a...

You managed to take 4 villages in K45?

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 -WE- 24,87 Mio. 2.425

Ahh crimsoni, maybe you are right. Make him start a username village idiot. Then I might consider it.

How were you able to find the resources?

mordecairule

Remember you can put a dress and lipstick on a pig.

But it is still a...

You managed to take 4 villages in K45?

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 -WE- 24,87 Mio. 2.425

Ahh crimsoni, maybe you are right. Make him start a username village idiot. Then I might consider it.

How were you able to find the resources?

Zachfrey downd one village to me
Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 32 to 0

devito90

I'm keen. Means I will actually have a realistic chance of catching the top players. Thats if crimmi allows me :(

Lordofwar08

Se7eN is coming back for another round. :)

History:
Se7eN was a premade formed on W13. It was lead by Seraph.ro, ibo321, and myself. We stayed in the top 3 for a couple of months. Our only downfall was the inability to choose starting direction on W13, resulting in us being spread out throughout the whole map.

-

Now, 28 worlds later, we're back to show TW how the W7ers do it. I'm hoping to aim for W42/W43, but that solely depends on how many of you respond, and how fast. The same leadership, the same tribe, the same ownage. If you're interested in joining, mail me via PM.

PS: Jp, if you move this, you hate me. :icon_sad:

I missed something ?

You openly admit to only holding 3rd spot, and even losing that after only a few months. And now you propose another attempt, as if anything will change.

You want to make a tribe successful from players in world7 who at this point in many cases are and are going to be as busy as hell.

DeletedUser42959

stuff will change, as last time, noone was really that close together on the map, so it was probbly quite tricky to co-ordinate.

now all in 1 place, it should make a killer tribe :axemen:

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I missed something ?

You openly admit to only holding 3rd spot, and even losing that after only a few months. And now you propose another attempt, as if anything will change.

You want to make a tribe successful from players in world7 who at this point in many cases are and are going to be as busy as hell.
Yes, you missed something. As I said in the first post, we were spread throughout the map, making us vulnerable; which was indeed our downfall. I didn't ask for your criticism, nor do I honestly care. Go carry your negative views elsewhere.

Lordofwar08

Yes, you missed something. As I said in the first post, we were spread throughout the map, making us vulnerable; which was indeed our downfall. I didn't ask for your criticism, nor do I honestly care. Go carry your negative views elsewhere.

Me iz Sowwy

And it was not criticism. I simply highlighted what you had already said.