Secret Bot Protection Messages? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser3189

Yeah, I get those every once in a while. It's a little inconvenient, and I don't get the point of people setting bots to look at different screens.

DeletedUser1089

How come my bot protection messages never have secret meanings? :(

heil002

can I suggest something.

edit the photo so your entire screen isnt visable

ok buffboy7730, otherwise people will spam you to death, there are idiots ldiots like that out there

DeletedUser

can I suggest something.

ok buffboy7730, otherwise people will spam you to death, there are idiots ldiots like that out there

buffboy7730 isn't me, it's a person i was talking to. spam him all you want:lol:

DeletedUser

can I suggest something.

If there was a "scratches head in confusion smiley" I would of used it to describe this post.

heil002

if you checked the pictures that were linked in the original post.

I was foolish not to realise that buffboy wasnt the person who posted it, but who he was talking to.

but I would never include the full screen print. The people I talk to over any messenger program have a right to privacy also.

so before you try and act smart in insulting my post, investigate a little please

EDIT: also please try and use correct english when insulting me, 'would of' should be 'would have'

Last edited:

DeletedUser1070

couldn't we just ask buffboy7730 what the rest of DrSm... is?

DeletedUser

^ I bet they planned it as you posted you never get them above:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Lmao.

I got emo once, and some other funny ones.

Mostly garbage though.

And you sir, get firefox already!