Secret Spy Brotherhood - Top Tribes

DeletedUser

Hmmm... it appears that a fresh FUSION recruit has made the mistake of not telling his fellow spies to stop messaging his account while I'm sitting it...

Turns out antty2003 accidentally let me in on a little spy organization that traces back to the tribe TW or TaleWorlds.

Members of this spy organization include members in a couple of the top tribes of W15, namely Whoopin of 24/7, 11-11 of Pills, and of course my dear antty2003. All three of these players trace back to TaleWorlds...

Turns out antty2003 needed a sitter while he slept, so I took over for him, and Whoopin happened to reply to a message antty2003 had deleted, which led to these nice snippets of incriminating conversation, as well as a nice compliment to FUSION's organization:

Whoopin on 06.03. at 03:54
Damnit thats another phat farm.
I just noticed youre in FUSION now, wohoo thats another tribe pwnd by the secret brotherhood.

antty2003 on 06.03. at 03:56
:p
i had to know somebody that knows somebody to get in ;)
there really orginized.
wana know something HELLUH FUNNY.
there in a war with oldway :p
im such a ninja

antty2003 on 06.03. at 04:00
smarty pants, dam..we need a chat room with 11-11 in it, see how pills is XD

antty2003 on 06.03. at 04:30
:)
damn. i really hate having to delete like most of my messages.. just so i dont look conspicuous ;)
so hows 24/7 any wars?

Whoopin on 06.03. at 04:52
be sure to request some from FUSION, the more DEF you have the less DEF youll lose
also upgrade your wall darling.

antty2003 on 06.03. at 05:14
ohh man its so funny we ended up in all the best tribes :p
cept i wanted to be in pills :D
and i think 11-11 wanted to be in fusion hehe

Keep in mind these are just snippets of the conversation, the entire conversation was multiple pages long.

Whether or not these players actually pose a threat to their respective host-tribes, I don't know, but I do know that I'm not fond of spies, nor am I fond of being lied to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am extremely confused.
11-11?
Sneaky b*****d.

DeletedUser

yeah is pretty messed up but I have seen the full messages and what I dont see is if they are both men they call each other darling??? :lol:

DeletedUser

Nothing special, knew each other before finding this game - started our own tribe then simply got recruited by other tribes.

Friends that know more than most players, the information stayed between us three.

DeletedUser

That was also the "cool" name we called it since we just couldnt stop being friends when other tribes recruited us.

DeletedUser

Whoopin said:
...the information stayed between us three

Okay, between you, antty2003, and 11-11... as well as your tribe, Whoopin. I know that antty2003 messaged you about TruCulent about getting him booted from 24/7 because DementedMindz was targeting him... :icon_rolleyes:

Purple Predator said:
You are missing a few members from the brotherhood.

Wait!? What!? I swear Whoopin just said the information stayed between those three! :icon_eek:

EDIT: Sounds a little shady boyz, especially coming from some individuals who always seem to be at their guns, but are now all of a sudden nonchalant and passive...

DeletedUser

Okay, between you, antty2003, and 11-11... as well as your tribe, Whoopin. I know that antty2003 messaged you about TruCulent about getting him booted from 24/7 because DementedMindz was targeting him... :icon_rolleyes:

Wait!? What!? I swear Whoopin just said the information stayed between those three! :icon_eek:

antty2003 is a female and 11-11 is my friend from Mount & Blade.

We just talked about our experiences and whats going on, no tribes knew we were friends. Thats all.

The message to TruCulent was forwarded to leadership and taken seriously.
We dont want our member messaging targets cause it makes diplomacy difficult.

DeletedUser

I wasn't targeting no one I just didn't understand why a member from another tribe would send me a message about him nobling a village... I figured that would stay in his tribe and not to anyone else around him... I guess he was trying to scare me with his mighty force or something but here was his message...

Code:
TruCulent on 07.03. at 19:01
I'm claiming Aaronsburg (464|592) K54
just to let you know, so if you attacked that means you don't want peace! i wish you don't.

DeletedUser

Exact reason why he got whooped internally today.

Whoever lands the last noble attack earns the villages. That is all.

We apologize for his error.

DeletedUser

Ahhh.... really?

Someone just lied. You said it stayed between the "three" of you, and Purple Predator said I was missing some of the brotherhood, which of course would be entitled to your collection of tribal secrets.

So, would you like to rephrase that and tell the truth, because I have a feeling Purple Predator isn't the one lying here.

DeletedUser

Nah I was just messing with you. I was curious to see just how much "info" you knew and probably would have continued in that line of thought if Whoopin hadnt showed up while I was typing.

However, I was aware that they knew each other previously and shared some information between themselves. I didnt really care as it had no real affect on us.

DeletedUser

Ahhh.... really?

Someone just lied. You said it stayed between the "three" of you, and Purple Predator said I was missing some of the brotherhood, which of course would be entitled to your collection of tribal secrets.

So, would you like to rephrase that and tell the truth, because I have a feeling Purple Predator isn't the one lying here.

Its ok greenman, youre making a big deal outta something thats nothing.
Its a cool scoop to talk about on the forums, but its nothing more than 3 friends seperated by tribes that recruited us - we didnt recruit our tribes.

All 3 of us are assets to the respective tribes, we are having fun playing tribal wars with world 15.

DeletedUser

Exact reason why he got whooped internally today.

Whoever lands the last noble attack earns the villages. That is all.

We apologize for his error.

I am not even nobling the village so I dont even know why he sent me the message. He just out of the blue today sent me a message and figured he would tell me he was taking it...

I suppose he may have wanted to see if I was on no clue but was strange to let me know about it. I would figure you wouldnt want to let people to know about it cause if I spiked the village or forwarded it to the person he would be screwed.

DeletedUser

I wasn't targeting no one I just didn't understand why a member from another tribe would send me a message about him nobling a village... I figured that would stay in his tribe and not to anyone else around him... I guess he was trying to scare me with his mighty force or something but here was his message...

Code:
TruCulent on 07.03. at 19:01
I'm claiming Aaronsburg (464|592) K54
just to let you know, so if you attacked that means you don't want peace! i wish you don't.

sometimes that makes it easier nobling a village just good relations really.i do that sometimes in another world you have to look at it as you are going to be around your neighbors for a while,some are going to quit,some are going to be rimmed by you or others and the rest are going to be around for a while and eventully you are going to war with them but in the meantime you have to cooperate with people to a point you cant make enemys of everybody around you because your longevity in the game will be limited

DeletedUser

I wouldn't have made such a big deal about this, but before antty2003 joined the tribe, I was promised there wouldn't be any spying. Period.

Not being honest and straightforward, and expecting sitters and support from players in tribe she just joined, and then relaying information and deleting messages so as to "not look conspicuous" doesn't sound very fair.

EDIT: It's not so much about the intentions of TruCulent, it's about the relaying of sensitive information from our tribe to other tribes. DementedMindz clearly stated the intention to spike the village, and antty2003 ignored his plans and informed Whoopin who informed 24/7 leadership, who apparently have been taking care of TruCulent.

DeletedUser

Was just trying to play by the rules and still play with friends.

If you noticed, I sent my sister support. She is in FUSION, and I want her to have fun.

DeletedUser

sometimes that makes it easier nobling a village just good relations really.i do that sometimes in another world you have to look at it as you are going to be around your neighbors for a while,some are going to quit,some are going to be rimmed by you or others and the rest are going to be around for a while and eventully you are going to war with them but in the meantime you have to cooperate with people to a point you cant make enemys of everybody around you because your longevity in the game will be limited

hes not even in my 13 x 13 so I could see if he was but hes no where around me.

DeletedUser

Here is Pills official statement on the matter:

Id-Hit-It.gif

Good Fight, You Tried