Cartography LORD SCREAM Thunderstorm (420|198) K14
Mechanical Clock Phat Andrew Who Scouts at Scout speed? Moron (529|193) K15
Star Fort Swendog Solo For The Win :) (418|265) K24
Perspective Painting LORD SCREAM Thunderstorm (424|198) K14

Apple (iFarm) (1/12 Secrets)Secret Owner Location
Printing jxgs shadow -[1] Miasto Aniolow (237|535) K52

Jesters (Jester) (1/12 Secrets)Secret Owner Location
Printing Chivas4life Trojan Stable (628|798) K76

As everyone can see Fools has 10/12 secrets if you include the one that Jesters has and as everyone can see IR and Solo have the secrets that Fools need. If those tribes were to merge members into Fools then the world would be over, which I hear is their plan. Even if that isnt the case Base has the secrets that they need if they were to take it from them. My point is why is everyone helping Fools end the world? Everyone should be trying to bring down the #1 tribe at least make it hard for them dont just hand everything over on a silver platter. A shout out to the members of IR and Solo your leadership probably release this the reason they lead you to help Fools is most likely because they are going to merge into them.

DeletedUser

Keep in mind that not all of IR and Solo can be recruited into FOOLS so some will miss out and not win the world anyways. Pretty dumb if you ask me.

Swendog

FYI. Nobody is merging and frankly I am in this until for awhile. None of us, including fools wants the world to end. So what is your point. I didn't work this hard on my account just to give it up and start a new one. I'm a Duke of Solo. There you go from the horses mouth. Base however you used zomby to start attacking us then you attacked us unprovoked so.... I'd like to stick around until you are wiped out.

Ternith.

You are Fools puppets. Admit it, they have been recruiting people with Secrets and the fact is they want to have a win under their belt. So lie to yourself because we don't believe you.

DeletedUser

FYI. Nobody is merging and frankly I am in this until for awhile. None of us, including fools wants the world to end. So what is your point. I didn't work this hard on my account just to give it up and start a new one. I'm a Duke of Solo. There you go from the horses mouth. Base however you used zomby to start attacking us then you attacked us unprovoked so.... I'd like to stick around until you are wiped out.

Exactly you are the duke of Solo you are on the ins of the merge if it happens why would you not say that a merge was coming. As for my point its that the Fools is 2 very easy secrets away from winning and nobody wants to stop them. The only reasonable explanation for IR to be helping Fools is that their leadership was promised spots in the winning tribes. As for the unprovoked we were allies with XT and we couldnt allow a pro Fool tribe to advance on our turf like that you think we would just let you guys move in next door to us? That said obviously we knew Fools would jump in eventually jump in granted that we didnt think IR would be warring us as well. Zomby was not being used it is the best move for both tribes. Regardless if there is a merge or not Base has the secrets Fools need once Base is gone the world is over and thats at the latest.

Swendog

We were in a war with XT long before you started attacking. If you were such a good ally why didnt you help them earlier? Come on man. That is just you saying what you want everyone else to hear. Fools and SOLO have talked merge well before we were worried about secrets. Now that they have so many why on earth would Fools want this world to be over? Think about it. I can't imagine someone wanting the world to end this early. Why would we? I'm just getting warmed up. I've seen some convo's between Zomby and Base. Yes you have spies you aren't the only one with eyes on things. If I wanted the game to end I could merge with Base now.

You attacked us first always remember that.

DeletedUser

We were in a war with XT long before you started attacking. If you were such a good ally why didnt you help them earlier? Come on man. That is just you saying what you want everyone else to hear. Fools and SOLO have talked merge well before we were worried about secrets. Now that they have so many why on earth would Fools want this world to be over? Think about it. I can't imagine someone wanting the world to end this early. Why would we? I'm just getting warmed up. I've seen some convo's between Zomby and Base. Yes you have spies you aren't the only one with eyes on things. If I wanted the game to end I could merge with Base now.

You attacked us first always remember that.

Actually you couldnt end the world by merging with Base. You are just telling people what you want them to hear you have absolutely no facts or valid points to support anything you are saying. We supported XT as soon as you attacked them and started in on you guys. You guys have talked merge before secrets and that means that you wont merge in the future? Even if they didnt end the world with Bases secrets what would they do with them have Jester take them? That means they can end the world anytime they want to. What does you seeing convos between Base and Zomby have anything to do with any of this? Tell me to "come on man" dont be ridiculous. I want to hear anyone that has a valid argument against what Im saying the world is as good as over if Base falls even if it doesnt actually end and you know this.

DeletedUser92095

If you were in FOOLS, would you want to end the world this early?

DeletedUser

Actually you couldnt end the world by merging with Base. You are just telling people what you want them to hear you have absolutely no facts or valid points to support anything you are saying. We supported XT as soon as you attacked them and started in on you guys. You guys have talked merge before secrets and that means that you wont merge in the future?
Even if they didnt end the world with Bases secrets what would they do with them have Jester take them? That means they can end the world anytime they want to. What does you seeing convos between Base and Zomby have anything to do with any of this? Tell me to "come on man" dont be ridiculous. I want to hear anyone that has a valid argument against what Im saying the world is as good as over if Base falls even if it doesnt actually end and you know this.

Does that sounds like a good situation to you regardless if they ended it right this second?

Swendog

B.Edwards. Whine all you want. You buried yourselves: Base won't win this world accept it. You did not start attacking us when we started warring with XT. That is completely false.

Your complaints and rants about the world will fall on deaf ears. We have our allies and you have yours. You picked your side, our side already existed. 270 odd losses in 4 days Base? Ouch.

DeletedUser

B.Edwards. Whine all you want. You buried yourselves: Base won't win this world accept it. You did not start attacking us when we started warring with XT. That is completely false.

Your complaints and rants about the world will fall on deaf ears. We have our allies and you have yours. You picked your side, our side already existed. 270 odd losses in 4 days Base? Ouch.

Since this is a new post decided to respond on this one, it does not matter what you think swendog. He is just stating facts and it is not about allies but facts we are positioning ourselves against Fools to stop them from winning the war and when knowing that you guys are pro-Fools so diplomacy would have never been the case since your mind has been already made up. You guys spoke with Fools and coordinate that attack with XT so that means you are helping Fools and that is WHO we are trying to stop from winning this world.

Hmm this is how is goes down if Fools start losing they merge with you guys and world over. As long as they are winning the world stays continuing unless Base gets to close to winning then once again merger world over. You can't call the people in your tribe retarded since it takes no common sense to see that and yes there is a cap about how many go into a tribe. So that is only a select few. Well good luck to all I will play for some time and see if what I say comes to light. If I can bet in this game I would since I will be a rich man.

DeletedUser99939

Is this what they tell you or get to that conclusion yourself? You do realize after Base war Solo and IR are going to be so drained all your new villas you won't be able to keep them. Jesters is a giant meatsheild to Fools. Fools I bet could care less just saving troops producing nobles letting IR and Solo do the fighting for them while they keep it to a down low. Barely seen a thing from them on the war stats. Look at whats in front of you not what could be.

DeletedUser

IR and Solo are FOOLS puppets, it's so funny. I applaud FOOLS for making these tribes do all the dirty work for them, they are obviously too deluded and afraid of going against FOOLS as they have a massive warfront with them. It's hilarious, actually. Well played, FOOLS. Solo and IR have got to be the worst/dumbest tribes to ever play in this world, at least ZOMBY and Base are actually trying to save this world, whilst FOOLS sits back and eats up Escape + lets IR and Solo do all their dirty work for them. It's obvious that leadership + secret holders have been offered a spot into FOOLS whenever they wish, sucks for those who are in IR/Solo who aren't going to be getting positions into FOOLS, thus not even winning the world and eventually becoming food of the newly merged FOOLS tribe.

Have fun, puppets.

DeletedUser92095

@Ciranore Is that what they tell you or did you get to that conclusion yourself? 115 caps in 48 hours. Not exactly my idea of keeping it low.

Side 1:
Tribes: FOOLS
Side 2:
Tribes: -Base-, BaseB, ZOMBY, (~XT~)

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 115
Side 2: 12
Difference: 103

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,069,112
Side 2: 105,490
Difference: 963,622

chart

And stop making it look like we are using them as meatshields. We weren't the geniuses who started attacking Solo. We merely reacted to an act of aggression towards one of our allies like any decent tribe would do. They (Zomby, -base- etc.) brought war to Solo's doorstep leaving them no choice but to fight. Stop trying to twist the facts girls.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OMG another forum... Based on.. Base are losing, how can we turn the world against fools... wow what a surpise.

Its funny, we have loads of the mails, with the plots against us.. yes we know Base attacked solo to get better position on fools, whilst at the same time begging us for a nap/alliance, but of coarse that is not underhanded at all. (he coughs). But if we were stupid and took the nap/alliance, base would carry on gang banging SOLO. Then once finished, break our alliance and attack us. But we apparently are the underhanded ones who attack their allies.

Think some should look at their leadership and then come to terms with i picked the wrong tribe.

But of coarse this is the public forums, hence almost all talk shit on here

DeletedUser

Funny, the last 48 hours of stats. Yeah, you sure reacted as soon as IR got involved, no sooner than that. Just goes to show where your 'loyalty' lies, once IR do the dirty work for you guys, you jump in whilst hiding behind them. I'm pretty sure Solo were being hit by Base and ZOMBY a few weeks ago and you didn't involve yourselves immediately you waited for IR to put a target on themselves and start hitting Base before jumping in yourselves, making IR your meatshields. Your lack of response in the early events of Solo being hit just goes to show how 'loyal' you are to your allies, ha. Much like how you were loyal to Escape and the same way you were hiding behind Duck and worked your magic in making them hit each other, what a joke. Don't even start about FOOLS having loyalty because they have none at all.

DeletedUser

Funny, the last 48 hours of stats. Yeah, you sure reacted as soon as IR got involved, no sooner than that. Just goes to show where your 'loyalty' lies, once IR do the dirty work for you guys, you jump in whilst hiding behind them. I'm pretty sure Solo were being hit by Base and ZOMBY a few weeks ago and you didn't involve yourselves immediately you waited for IR to put a target on themselves and start hitting Base before jumping in yourselves, making IR your meatshields. Your lack of response in the early events of Solo being hit just goes to show how 'loyal' you are to your allies, ha. Much like how you were loyal to Escape and the same way you were hiding behind Duck and worked your magic in making them hit each other, what a joke. Don't even start about FOOLS having loyalty because they have none at all.

When the world , apart from your allies plot against you.. you have to react... strange how you have allies,yet we have meat shields..lmao. Guess a meat shield is stronger that an ally then.. which is great news

DeletedUser

Yeah, for you. You don't lose that many troops in comparison to them, that's why. It's obvious that once you guys have recruited the secret holders from IR and Solo + their leadership the world will end and you will eat those that are leftover. People will be dismissed from FOOLS and they won't win so that they can share the glory of actually winning.

Again, Escape were your allies and you turned against them in a heartbeat and you made your other ally Duck war them for no reason whatsoever. Again, you were hiding behind another tribe like you are doing now, but on a more massive scale. You said that you were not going to support your 'allies' yet you supported both sides of the field at the time, causing more troop losses garnishing them for what is happening now, you are now eating what is Duck leftovers before you recruited them all. Stop trying to act like you are loyal to your allies, because you are far from it.