See you all w36

DeletedUser

Hey all,

So [V] has been around for over a year now, we have one a lot of fights...had lots of victories, and made lots of friends. We have pretty much won all our fights and never been beat (even we were up on WUKE). XVI now is losing rapidly to us.

XVI - you guys have been an AMAZING competitor. I have loved all our fights, and I am glad that both sides have been very civil and respectful to one another

WUKE - our brother's from another mother. Love you guys, stay kicking!

DVADER - would have caught you soon :p Stay fresh guys and enjoy what time w36 has left

And with that, I will have to say dad and I have had a blast. Been a lot of fun meeting the people and community that we have met. Stay respectful and honest (to those of you who are), and the others...learn something from them. Later w36 and

GOD BLESS

-Brad

DeletedUser

I wish you all the best, though I never really knew you.

I hope to see you return here someday.

Caveman 10345

Such a honest bloke and i love you for it, Good luck in RL seems everyone if leaving w36.

DeletedUser

I really cant believe that dis is happening :(

Both great men, Takes a large individual to unite over 70 people for the sole purpose of playing a online game.

[V] Will carry on but will never quite be the same, Good luck with life my friend.

You taught me more about being polite and non agressive in the year+ weve played together than my mother has in the 20 years of my life :p (Note to all trolls, This doesnt apply on forums, Only skype and ig.)

So long

Stewy :)

DeletedUser

hope u all the best in ur life
and u are r8 cave such a honest bloke
good luck

DeletedUser

This is indeed a sad day. Right before I was going to make my come back :(

DeletedUser

You were a sparring partner of mine early on, but it was all in good fun :)

Take care man, good luck in life; if you don't give up the addiction, see you in another world.

DeletedUser54064

I have actually decided to log on just to do this, you were a great leader Ava, good luck in the future. Great leader and inspiration, this world is steadily becoming worse and worse.