Seeking Top 5 Tribe To Trade Names

DeletedUser

Well, this week ..? is participating in an old tradition called change your tribe name.

So if any other Top 5 Tribes would like to trade monikers for the day, please inquire within.

We're also open to suggestions, but only if they meet a preset amount of wit & mockery.

This is not an invitation to flame, we're just trying to have some good fun.

Thanks,

Throw Rocks
Duke of ..? (DSL)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20939

I like the idea we could trade with rogues , but oh wait that would mean we would have to internal more first or we wouldn't be worth the name

DeletedUser92094

I like the idea we could trade with rogues , but oh wait that would mean we would have to internal more first or we wouldn't be worth the name

no, if i may correct you.
only the leader needs too.

DeletedUser92671

i got confused and thought we were selling names :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]
Daro Arkan on 16.01. at 23:01
How many names have you at DSL had this weekend and is there a point to it?

beOwned on 16.01. at 23:14
its change your name week here at DSL so we been having some fun with some different names, why dont you pop on down and purchase your very own name today!
starting today for every 2 names you buy, we'll throw in a third one absolutely free! but hurry offer ends saturday at 10!

thanks, Reece, advertising manager of Disillusioned Names ltd.

Daro Arkan on 16.01. at 23:20
you sell names, is that why there is a DSL tribe other than you now. at least i saw one while your name was CHASE, incidentally that's when i stopped remembering them and continued to refer to you as DSL or "whatever their name is now", depending on my mood.

Thanks for clearing that up for me,
Daro Arkan.

beOwned on 16.01. at 23:26
yupp i sell names, are you interested in buying one my good sir?

Daro Arkan on 16.01. at 23:29
Nah, I keep ours in respect of our old dukes, I am sentimental that way.
But thanks for the offer.

beOwned on 16.01. at 23:31
Im sorry but if you refuse to buy my name i will be forced to get my security to noble you, [player]kotsios007[/player] is new to the company, but is learning quick, im sure it can be arranged?

Daro Arkan on 16.01. at 23:34
Seriously, so he is still a mercenary, hmm. how much would one cost anyway? Though i most likely won't buy one.

beOwned on 16.01. at 23:37
The physical cost is nothing, but there are some set backs to it that will cost your reputation, giving you public humiliation and a promised guarantee of laughter at your expense for a minimum period of 24 hours.

Daro Arkan on 16.01. at 23:39
hmm, so no cost. So what do you have in stock?

beOwned on 16.01. at 23:45
well i have a selection of names in-store right now, but if requested more names can be ordered in for the next week,

currently im stocking

W A R
We Are Reece's bitches

FAIL
For Absolutely Inadequate Losers

or

Noobs
Thats what we are

like i said before we have an offer on right now, so if you buy 2, you can have the third free?

Daro Arkan on 16.01. at 23:47
well if i have no choice i'll take nbr. 3, but then again do i really have no choice?

beOwned on 16.01. at 23:52
nope, no choice, take number 3,
your transaction is almost complete,

just read the following Terms and Conditions and sign and the deal is done,

Upon purchasing your new name from Disillusioned Names Ltd. (DSL) you agree that your public humiliation and 24 laughter at your expense is a reasonable cost for the product and that the name has to be displayed for a minimum of 24 hours before removal.
Also if your choice of product is 'Noobs' you must be warned that our security guard nobles 'Noobs'.
If your choice is FAIL our security guard nobles losers.
If you choice is W A R our security guard nobles Reece's bitches.
If you do not choose a name, our security guard will noble you.
If you remove the name before 12 hours, after 112 hours but yet before 113 hours you will be nobled for mis-use of products.

do you accept the above Terms and Conditions?

Daro Arkan on 16.01. at 23:57
Seeing that the terms are both unreasonable and pointless, as the cost for the purchase is the same as for non-purchase, it would be a reasonable choice to avoid purchase as the drawbacks involving purchase outweigh that of non-purchase. So in conclusion I must humbly decline to your terms and must end our transaction in non-purchase.
So for now good day.

beOwned today at 00:00
Okay, sorry for your decline,

i'm sure in due time you'll be visiting our new chain of stores on the rim, you know, after you've been rimmed by our security and all....

good day to you too kind sir.

been a pleasure, thanks, Reece, Advertising Manager of Disillusioned Names Ltd.
[/spoil]

true story....

DeletedUser

I was going to change COMING's name to GOING but someone beat us to it...

DeletedUser27158

I was going to change COMING's name to GOING but someone beat us to it...

Sorry. Kind of gave TR the idea on that one. I originally planned on CUMMING. But I didn't think the Mods would take it too well given all the tension.

DeletedUser

How did Nooble do it? Did they merge to the top? Fight their way there?

Somehow I wake up today and they are #1, and we are #5!

;) wink wink

hanibalii

They don't seem to have any of the original accounts either :O