Self Updating Maps by nickjer

DeletedUser

Hey I've never seen this before where Family tribes are amalgamated for nicks map but please can we get rid of it? We all know family tribes are going to flop soon enough and I really couldn't giving a flying **** about the Army of Locusts? (first time I've heard the name) /familytriberant

Thanks for keeping up the good work with the maps though awesome stuff! :)

/jekyll&hyde

DeletedUser

I agree, this world of all, we should not count family tribes on the Maps. Maybe as a separate map for those interested if its even worth the effort. But given the win conditions, I feel they are marginal at best.

DeletedUser102692

What are the win conditions for this world? I haven't been paying much attention to them.

velibor

PnP has 4 members...theyre rank 15 points per player average...i tought minimum was 10

DeletedUser

and no families in those condition
1 tribe has to have the 70% domination:)

That is incorrect, this topic says nothing about 70% domination

Morthy said:
For the world to end and a tribe to be declared the winner:
The tribe must reach 100 million points (top 40 members).
The tribe must be ranked number one, and have double the points of the rank two tribe (top 40 members).
The tribe must stay over 100 million points for 3 months, after which the world will end.
Only a single tribe can win the world. No alliances or family tribes.

These conditions are final, and won't be changed for this world.

DeletedUser102772

Sorry off topic from the guys above me... But why are tribes recruiting 1 or 2 people in a continent thats several away??? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

It´s always fun to see your own tribe on the top average tribes :).

DeletedUser

yea it keeps updating for weeks and the one time it doesnt you complain:^)

its probaly some technical problem..should be fixed by tomorow

DeletedUser

Oh man, look at K32 on the Player Dominance map. StillInBeta has 2.10% dominance, with second place at 0.85%... He must be good...

in The Morning

Oh man, look at K32 on the Player Dominance map. StillInBeta has 2.10% dominance, with second place at 0.85%... He must be good...

Yeah not bad at all for a newbie there SiB, second highest %age domination. Keep it up!

DeletedUser

The question on everyone's lips right now must surely be: who *is* StillinBeta? :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator: