Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

he meant any new maps as in maps that show different things.... like tango alpha made a new map every few weeks, such as the point whore maps and so on

DeletedUser

o yeah... sorry dodong i misunderstood. what happened to tango anyways? too lazy to read the thread :D

DeletedUser

He had a hissy fit because he got a warning on the forums or w/e and packed up his maps.

DeletedUser

Whats the easiest way to make a map. Im having trouble finding the link.

DeletedUser50228

I don't know if I'm the 1st one to notice or someone has said this before but dodong's villages make the shape of Italy...

DeletedUser

lol ...
kerafyrm once wanted to make a shape of Romania , and he made it very precise ...

DeletedUser

I don't know if I'm the 1st one to notice or someone has said this before but dodong's villages make the shape of Italy...

lol really it looks like italy? i didnt notice that,
im planning on making a shape of the Philippines lol hahaha,
just look likes hundred islands =D

christheannoyingninja

hey my tribe has changed to ASK!! FROM ask!!!, can you change it?

DeletedUser

What I don't get is, why do the Mojo family have lot's of yellow dots randomly round the map. Poor recruitment? Or is it where rimmed players try and succeed on the rim. Or both.

DeletedUser33413

What I don't get is, why do the Mojo family have lot's of yellow dots randomly round the map. Poor recruitment? Or is it where rimmed players try and succeed on the rim. Or both.

they are trying to escape to other areas.

Unfortunatly for them 2 of those areas are also Avalon territory lol.

DeletedUser

Hey, did BA lose K21 dominance or they never had it? Could someone specify that?

christheannoyingninja

Oh, that's good.

In case you hadn't noticed, we can't tell if you are being sarcasic. :icon_rolleyes: