Self Updating Maps

Do you want to see the Noble Map changes to 7 Days

• No Thanks, Leave it at 3 Days.

Votes: 183 59.8%
  • Yes Please, 7 Days would be great!

Votes: 123 40.2%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

lol.. for me day is the most polite player in tw.. :)) hey hazad you still playing tw?

DeletedUser

When we need great team t-shirts, we generally give Haz a call to scout them out for us, and hook us up.
He's still a valuable part of the team, don't let him fool you.

It-s-T-Shirt-Time-T-SHIRT-11404.jpg

DeletedUser

lol.. this is the only forum that i visited in tw.. AYK, when will time gonna win this world? you gotta make it faster. :D

nevetsb

But that means me loosing the world so i think slower is good at the moment lolz

DeletedUser

my how the map has changed.

hi timers, sad to see there is just no competition here on w32 still. one of the reasons i just couldn't stick around.
miss you all dearly. from one of your loyalists TWISTEDoYOOT

DeletedUser

Hey guys, i ent been reading the w32 forums so much recently... if i need to change a colour on something, can someone drop me a PM or they might have to wait a few days.

DeletedUser

Who's doing this now anyways?

We are down to roughly 500'sh players, would like to see the enoble updates move to 7 days for two reasons:

One: 7 days will tell you what tribes are actually doing, where they are focused.
Two: there is a world war now, 7 day stats would allow us to save the enoble stats weekly, so we can create a picture of how the war went down.

Thoughts?

DeletedUser

We can make a poll for it if you like. Personally, I'd agree, seeing as I follow this world with a good deal of consistency :p

DeletedUser

Can we reset the existing poll on this thread? or do we need to start a new poll to do it?

DeletedUser

Err, I'll have a mess around. Polls can be tricksy at times but it should be possible.

Edit: Poll has been, err "decided". If anyone has any problems with the fact that 999999999 people voted, speak now or forever hold your peace...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL

i still do these maps. and yeah ill set it to 7 days no problem, just needed to ask.