Sellsword Newsflash -- Volume I

Sellsword

journal3.png

The first issue of Sellsword's Newsflash, which includes tasty tidbits of information mixed with vile slander and uncanny pictures of people you may know. What can you expect? This journal will appear irregularly, and will feature everything that takes my fancy.

In this issue:
-Editorial: War between |RAW| and Patryn
-Convo of the Day
-Song to Noble to
-Bonus Joke

War between |RAW| and Patryn

The stats:

|RAW| 8
PATRYN 6
Difference: 2

chart

I have used as the start the war the 22nd of April, dated to the supposed declaration of war by Patryn on |RAW|, supposedly due to the merge. I am woefully lacking on sources, so the avid readers of the forum will have to excuse my lack of corroborated evidence.
The main participants according to my source are hersxwolfman, langrassier and pythonz. In the following edition, we'll see if these players have made any serious moves or efforts in terms of ODA/PDD -- for these few caps, not a whole lot interesting comes to mind. The frontlines are stacked, so looking forward to the first tribal ops!

If we can get a frontline reporter from either tribe, that would be magnificent -- and probably better than me coming up with a bunch of false rumors and nonsensical stats :icon_wink:

Convo of the day

[SPOIL]brakeven 1 on 06.04. at 17:47
can you help me attak my enemy [player]holleviken[/player]

sathom on 06.04. at 17:50
That person is in k48

brakeven 1 on 06.04. at 17:53
what

brakeven 1 on 06.04. at 17:53
is that

sathom on 06.04. at 17:56
What is what?

brakeven 1 on 06.04. at 17:56
k48 what is that

sathom on 06.04. at 17:56
Plus it says in your profile that your under the protection of him.

brakeven 1 on 06.04. at 17:58
not eny more he attak me

sathom on 06.04. at 17:58
from that far away?

brakeven 1 on 06.04. at 17:59
yes and he threatens to take over my town

brakeven 1 on 06.04. at 18:02
hello enyone home

sathom on 06.04. at 18:02
What did he attack you with? He's a idiot he can not take your village nobleman have a maximum distance they can travel and he's too far away. Over 200 hours max nobleman travel time is like 116.

sathom on 06.04. at 18:03
Good gravy give a person a min to type.

brakeven 1 on 06.04. at 18:04
I know he is an idiot

brakeven 1 on 06.04. at 18:04
do you play the west my name on the west is brakeven

sathom on 06.04. at 18:06
no I use to along time ago but do not any more.

brakeven 1 on 06.04. at 18:08
what is the name on he

brakeven 1 on 06.04. at 18:09
but can you attak he or not

sathom on 06.04. at 18:09
on the west? I belive it was sathom also.

sathom on 06.04. at 18:09
What troops did he send at you?

brakeven 1 on 06.04. at 18:12
they killed all my tropps

sathom on 06.04. at 18:15
can you send the report to me?

brakeven 1 on 06.04. at 18:16
no i have miseed it

sathom on 06.04. at 18:33
thats along way to attack somone. why did he attack yoU?

brakeven 1 on 06.04. at 18:43
beacuse my old tribe was enemy wit hes tribe and he attak me

sathom on 06.04. at 18:45
This makes no sense.
[/SPOIL]

Song of the day
Click me, w54 forum reader!
You're alone, staring at a computer screen. Sometimes, TW just doesn't cut it!

Bonus Joke

On the death of Bin Laden:
Eddy said:
Imagine how angry the loch ness monster must feel about losing his place as the biggest myth in the sea?

Word of thanks to Cal, Eddy and Matt for helping slap together this insanely bad rip-off of my own Chronicles

Last edited:

DeletedUser

great i hope this is going to be a regular thread. Its a good read but maybe you could get more info on the wars? I mean i can help if you like, just to tell you how my K is going and any significant things you may need to know. I have plenty of free time on TW to check out these sorta things. Just an offer but great post anyway :D

DeletedUser12504

yeah, those war stats are kinda inaccurate. They used to be called |TheR|. Stats are below. So added to the stats you've shown above, PATRYN are still doing fairly well. although this war was quite far away from me and i dont know much about it, so if anyone who knows more wants to add something, feel free.

http://www.twstats.com/en54/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=3652&type=all&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=7194&min=&max=&timerange=

also that jokes off sickipdia. my favourite so far is:

'Coincidentally, an anagram of Osama Bin Laden is "Lob da man in sea" '

DeletedUser

also that jokes off sickipdia. my favourite so far is:

'Coincidentally, an anagram of Osama Bin Laden is "Lob da man in sea" '

sickipedia is the only way to get jokes anymore :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes, in k74 we were at war with The R and had a NAP with Wraith. We were taking villages off off The R so when they decided to merge they moved to Wraith instead of The R to skew the war stats. Also, not that it matters, 5 of the villages they took were off a guy that had went innactive and we were in the process of internalling so they jumped on him. We'll see how the war goes when they try to take on active members.

DeletedUser97654

yeah i would agree but as a tribe we have had like 30 or 40 of these and all from different villages so doubt its that it looks hes noobin on up lol

DeletedUser

I think this will be very good. When looked at good world's forums there's always such a history book. Only thing:

Try to not examine situations involving Zombie or its enemies even if after a time it may be very limiting. You will still have a huge pool to choose from, let punch players that has a strong presence in externals not annoyed and not get this flamed :lol:

DeletedUser

I think this will be very good. When looked at good world's forums there's always such a history book. Only thing:

Try to not examine situations involving Zombie or its enemies even if after a time it may be very limiting. You will still have a huge pool to choose from, let punch players that has a strong presence in externals not annoyed and not get this flamed :lol:

He has done these kind of posts very well in the past(links in spoiler). I always asked him to post more biased stuff, but he didn't want to :p

[spoil]Henchman Chronicles Pt I
Pt II
Pt III
Pr IV
Pt V[/spoil]

pudge.d.butcher

this is good... keep it up SS.
though it would be nice to get some more comments in here from the participants of the conflict

Rudegar

meh.... its been one of those kinda hot kinda cold things for the past while tbh.... more or less 100% of |RAW|'s focus, but only a select few participants from patryns side as yet as were probably more involved in church cluster planning and not all curling up the the same areas etc = fewer players on the frontlines...

quite a bit happening on both sides of the borders atm tho so quite likely there will be some interesting stories/ stats/ reports over the next week ish