Semi finals - Best of 4

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Round 1
BobOnFire vs Seven Devils

Round 2
TheBeatConductor vs Dream*

We have apparently 2 Ikea members left and 2 Aces members left, 4 great players facing off in the semi finals.

Bob Vs Seven , Bob the extremly offensive player with a Great offensive power that can lay any enemy in ruins, i wouldn't say BoB is bad at defending either, a solid brickwall whereever he is standing, truly and intimidating force to face on the battlefield.

In the other Corner (Feels odd talking about myself, Ha! jokes) we have Seven Devils, perhaps not the hardest hitting player in W111, but he has the cunning of the devil, and he will not surrender with ease, a true survivor. Might not be the funniest player to face in the field, and if you ever get towered by him, i'd say you are stepping on thin ice!

Truly 2 competent warriors, hard call! Luckily, i don't have to call it.

Beat vs Dream

In the other round we have 2 great players as well

BeatConductor, truly amazing player, Sure does know how to play the game, keeps minting and gobbling villages. Just point him in the direction and say "Go get em boy" and you do not have to say that a second time! Great offensive players and solid teamplayers. Happy to be on his side and not on the opposite!

Dream is to me alittle unknown, does look to be a more supporting player with whatever it needs. You need Defence, you get it, offence? He will unleash a tundering charge that makes the ground shake, you need a sitter because you are about to recieve a deadly punch? No worries, Dream fix, 48h straight if so needs be. What tribe does not need a player such as this?

Aces finest, vs Ikea's finest, which ones will come out on top? The finalist is up to the community of W111 to choose

Good luck everyone

bilen

Intresting semi final.

Round 1

Hard choice but I have to go with Bob on this world so far. Sorry Henke... Maybe you will convince me otherwise, because I know you are probably the best competitor against Bob.

Round 2
Beat vs Dream*

Big boi Dream of course :cool:

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Round 1
Just have to say, offensive player??!! Bob is always at least 60% deff. Gotta protect them tribemates.

Round 2
HC nukes vs the strongest support player so far on w111? Gotta give this one to dream

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Since im finally out... i will cast my votes:

Round 1:
Im gonna have to give this one to Bobonfire, sry Teh Gow.
Both of Bob and SD is prob some of .se's finest no doubt (even if it hurts to say that about SD) and SD would prob go out as a winner against any other on this world(me included yes), but when you meet Bob, even you have found your match. Also I havnt played as much worlds with you lately as I've done with bob.

Round 2:
Aces' internaler vs IKEA's internaler, who wins?
Dont know much about Beat, he was on the front against IKEA and was never seen again.... now going for Sanity instead(seems to a good job there), maybe scared of Dream?????? :rolleyes:
Dream on the other hands smashes were he want and gets his hands dirty with any enemy(and tribemate) he sees, which you can clearly see on ODA ranking...
Beat has shown to be able to defend himself, not sure what will happen when having a proper frontline and not just towers (pretty much) all stacked, dream on the other hand is pretty much untested still, will he crumble after just 1 OP? who knows...
Both has shown to be the one a tribemate can rely on to get defence from when its needed....
A though choice, but with more knowledge of Dream*, he gets my vote.

TLDR; IKEA wins the race

David10333

Reaction score
Round 1

Round 2

might look biased but it aint.

DeletedUser45512

Round 1 neither of them

Round 2 The Beat Conductor cant vote for someone like Dream who is one of the worst tribemates i ever played with no wonder he got internalled on 105

DeletedUser116348

Are you ok Heidy, you seem pretty emotionally invested in this one

DeletedUser45512

A one line answer is emotionally invested? If i had written 50 lines i might have to agree with you

DeletedUser122633

bobonfire vs seven devils
Seven is the DS frontline, regardless of how much theyre actually attacking that drains a person.

cant vote, dream and beat are tied.

Deleted User - 11521651

Round 1

Round 2

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Round 1