Separatists

DeletedUser

Well,if you are in K64 or K63..You probably know me..
And you may know me as one of the dumass leaders that lead to ~S~ falling apart..
Sadly,that part is not true..
I guess I really wanted to post this because I wanted to tell those that believe that to unbelieve that...Or I guess I truly posted this because I never seen a topic on Separatists....
Well,I guess I start off with how the tribe formed..
Separatists formed after I,Zephyrus7353,went against the leader of Elite Warriors....
Before going against him,I took out half of O-R-C..
Pretty much,it was formed from the players that defied E~W & O-R-C..
Anyways,everything was going great during the time of getting nobles & so..
Around the time nobles started rolling in,we had a couple of players nobbled here & there(Players we had no clue that was under attack)
We had a very small amount of players about the time nobles were in..As I was good at kicking the inactives..
Then...I was away for a day & a half..Due to internet problems..
Everything was in Chaos..
My baron I picked up about the time nobles were coming in,was acting as he was the leader..(Oh,I was running the tribe with only 3 barons & me)
So,I ended up having to kick him.
Well,after that,we were doing pretty good for another 2-3 weeks..
That's when we had the big guys picking fights with other tribes...Which ended up for the small players(4K & below) paying for it..
So,about a week went by..Sadly,had lost 5 members from being nobbled..
That's when people just stopped using the tribe's forum..
Well,the ones that needed support was always posting..Beside that,we had like 7 members posting..Out of about 110+..
Well,couple of our top members left..Some of our top members were rimmed..Sadly..
And about the time we just went under the 90 member mark..I just gave up..
About 30 or so players were being attacked or already cleared..Some had trains coming at them(Which was kinda weird,as nobles didn't start to roll in for the top members just a week ago)..
And that's about the time I added Lions as part of my tribe's family(First tribe to enter us as a brother tribe)..
And when I thought I knew everything about them..I was getting mails about how much deep shit there were in..
That's when I was looking for a tribe to merge Separatists in..
I got an offer..Didn't even think about it twice..
Ended up leaving a few of my members with a dumbass leader...& a noobish one..
But that's when I started getting hate mails.....................
Hmm...
Why is it my fault for having members rimmed..
Even thou I was doing all the diplomacy,I wouldn't been able to do something about it..
I had all my troops out supporting(Sadly,the two guys weren't even under attack anymore)
Anyways,before I do get off subject..
I truly don't see why I got the hate mails..I mean,I thought I did a hell of a lot for the tribe..
I sent out news letters every 5-7 days..
I always updated them about new relations with other tribes..
I usually never kept anything from them that was concerning the tribe..
.....Dam...I did get off subject..
Anyways,all the above,accept the last part,is everything about Separatists..Well everything summed up..
(That helped a lot,now I don't feel like shit for a running a shitty ass tribe..That happened to be the members fault..And not mine)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TL:DR

I can put spaces in between my sentences too

It makes the text look worse I think

A lot harder on the eyes

Not sure though

Can I get a consensus on this?

DeletedUser

Sorry I would give you one but I got lost half way through... and I read 12,000 word essays for a living...

DeletedUser

Zephyrus7353 said:
We had a very small amount of players

Zephyrus7353 said:
Beside that,we had like 7 members posting..Out of about 110+..

Now, I don't know about anyone else, but 110+ members doesn't sound like a very small amount of members.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Now, I don't know about anyone else, but 110+ members doesn't sound like a very small amount of members.

*yawn*

Talk about a failure of a miss quote. He said they had few players when nobles came out, with 100 members WEEKS later... :icon_rolleyes:

People these days...

DeletedUser

Collect every "tl,dr" post online, and you'll have a good estimate of the number of lazy idiots on Earth, who currently have Internet access

Everything was in Chaos..

Better not be, we aren't up for any mass recruiting today.

Ripfin

So in a nutshell you caused a revolt in your former tribe, made a seperate tribe called seperatists with a bunch of members of your former tribe and others (gather you were the leader of this tribe) and then dumped most of them to join another tribe, with loyalty like that who needs enemies?

pepsivicki

I like how he puts spaces between the lines to make it impossible to read without a head ache

So your saying

I was in a tribe

Left it and formed a new one

It sucked

MERGE MERGE MERGE

RIMMED RIMMED RIMMED

Not my fault even though i'm tribe leader it's my members fault

Tell me if i missed anything

DeletedUser22913

Well,if you are in K64 or K63..You probably know me..

And you may know me as one of the dumass leaders that lead to ~S~ falling apart..

Sadly,that part is not true..

So pretty much you want to clear your name? A bit of a soap opera affair there mate....What can I say...it was an annoying post to read and there are a thousand tribes with stories like yours

DeletedUser80534

Mmmmm, a classic tale. Yes, this happens over and over in TW. Don't beat yourself up about it. Some have the patience to work with noobs and inactives, others don't.
You did fail as a leader. No excuses there. I don't think there are many who would succeed given your place though.

DeletedUser

didnt read it all, but having been in ~S~ and O-R-C, i can say from firsthand experience they were both truly awful

DeletedUser

Nice spaces..

Think i got use to it

At least I don't cram shit up.

Like most of you..

But beside my spaces..You don't see the point of me posting this.I admit I failed as leader,but considering that about all of you never had the experience in leading a tribe..Or had to deal with a tribe that was full of noobs..

Oh,pepsivicki,your another lazy person..I said I merged half the tribe..And it was the only merge that took place..

I hope you like the new none spaced message..(Since you can't handle reading with spaces)

DeletedUser51138

^ you're so quick to stenotype us all as "never leading a tribe before". People are merely explaining what you tried to say in the tl;dr version, yes you failed as a leader (be it because of noobs or not), it happens every day... Don't see why this is so special to be completely honest.

pepsivicki

Nice spaces..

Think i got use to it

At least I don't cram shit up.

Like most of you..

But beside my spaces..You don't see the point of me posting this.I admit I failed as leader,but considering that about all of you never had the experience in leading a tribe..Or had to deal with a tribe that was full of noobs..

Oh,pepsivicki,your another lazy person..I said I merged half the tribe..And it was the only merge that took place..

I hope you like the new none spaced message..(Since you can't handle reading with spaces)

You know I think this guy could be a genius in psychological warfare. Imagine if you sent his Top post to the duke of your enemy tribe, minutes before your train hit. It would leave him so disorientated that he would be unable dodge or snipe.

But seriously Zephyrus7353 i've lead tribes before. Good ones, bad ones. A large part of TRIBAL wars players has led a tribe at some point. We all had to pull from the same stock pile of players. Some of us were more careful in who they invited, whether by making premades, or by doing background checks, but in the end most of us invited several persons in their K hoping for the best and most of us failed horribly.

I'm sure of 110 members of your tribe behaved exactly like you and followed all your orders then your tribe would be a success. But the fact is, it is hard to achieve that or at least hard to be better than other tribes at doing so. Which is why most of us arn't a head of a top 20 tribe.

DeletedUser

You know I think this guy could be a genius in psychological warfare. Imagine if you sent his Top post to the duke of your enemy tribe, minutes before your train hit. It would leave him so disorientated that he would be unable dodge or snipe.

I seriously laughed for 2 minutes.

Also, I don't think the majority of players have tried to lead a tribe, if that were true, there'd be a lot more tribes like the ones mentioned in this thread. O wait...

DeletedUser

I'm sure of 110 members of your tribe behaved exactly like you and followed all your orders then your tribe would be a success. But the fact is, it is hard to achieve that or at least hard to be better than other tribes at doing so. Which is why most of us arn't a head of a top 20 tribe.

i lol'd hard :icon_rolleyes: