Serious Question, right?

DeletedUser

Anyone thinking the language/insults rules don't apply to them will be clothed up in pink fluffy bunny suits and deported to an isolated island in the Pacific Ocean without internet access!

Now Jirki, if I make it home after this, do I get to keep the suit?

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Yes. In fact, the suit is permanent. Once it's on, you'll never get it off. Ever.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Not so kinky when you realize you can't open it.

DeletedUser

I think the main question is... Can I bring someone with me?

DeletedUser

If you get lots of people to break the rule I'm sure it could be managed.

After all, there are only so many islands in the Pacific :p

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
If you try that, Trollie, the only thing that will happen is that we jump over to psychological punishment. Every person is an island, yeah? We'd cut every connection to that island. Different method, same result.

Moral of the story: don't violate the rules. :eek:

DeletedUser34878

If you try that, Trollie, the only thing that will happen is that we jump over to psychological punishment. Every person is an island, yeah? We'd cut every connection to that island. Different method, same result.

cool story, can I still keep the bunny suit?

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
If you've earned it, you won't ever get it off without excessive use of a diamond-clad mountain drill or an excessive amount of Aqua Regis. *_*

DeletedUser

For the bunny suit, it's worth it :icon_twisted:

[spoil]I'd better say it's not really, just in case saying that is against the rules :p[/spoil]

DeletedUser99562

LOL ive had the bunny suit since world 49 nauz and jirki are not lieing it doesnt come off :(

DeletedUser109630

I got given a bunny suit on my first day, but pink doesn't really compliment my eyes, can I get one in a different colour? Maybe a nice blue?

DeletedUser99562

Nope fluffy bunny suits only come in pink at the tw store unfortunately D: Morthy is evil

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
I got given a bunny suit on my first day, but pink doesn't really compliment my eyes, can I get one in a different colour? Maybe a nice blue?

We might be able to get you something in another colour... like... the brown of a pool where pigs like to be...