Seriously MAN UP.... its getting pathetic in here

DeletedUser

Right, here we go.... i've never posted on external forums before but i quite often read them and this is getting seriously pathetic and you should be ashamed of yourselves.... please take note... post if you object but seriously hear me out and its not much to ask!

All you little players sending out insults to do with things that dont involve you, MAN UP, have pride in yourself and stop sucking up to big players......... unless you have a personal problem with a player (that means you and that player have an argument) then simply you know nothing. Be quiet and please refrain from talking about what you dont know

To the big players who have problems, fair enough..... not everyone is perfect, people have arguments, its human nature that is understandable. All i would like to say is dont hit below the belt..... because recently theres been some low stuff thats been said, really pathetic stuff and its out of order

In conclusion could we all have a little bit of honour back in this game? Like seriously come on.... man up, have some pride and be decent we're all out to have a laugh, throw some insults around if you want but seriously dont hit below the belt, its not on

Thanks

Jacko

DeletedUser

No matter how big a player is we all have the same rights. But you're right about the honour part.

DeletedUser

I'd like to quote myself from somehting I posted in another world's foums...

What really annoys me is people who try this hard to take offence at these kinda things. I mean come on? The mean guy sent me a mail? Boo hoo, grow up man :icon_neutral:

Well instead of a mail it's a forum post but you get the point.
So how about YOU "MAN UP" wako Jacko? Or do the meanies on the forum scare you that much? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

This thread does not go in Politics and Propogandad section it should be in the General Discussion forum.
/moved