Seriously, no good tribes in k64?

DeletedUser

The reason why i was kicked is because i attacked Mike (only) so he decided to kick me and i dont mind

LIES! Never once have you attacked me! It was a unanimous decision by all leaders to kick you. Mostly for your horrendous attitude problem, your lack of basic respect towards any members. Your abrasive way of talking and other reasons which are too inappropriate to mention here.

DeletedUser

You are still talking about me ? :D
Ive not had problem with everyone except you and my dear lamb :p

Btw, all leaders decided that ?

DeletedUser

You are still talking about me ? :D
Ive not had problem with everyone except you and my dear lamb :p

Btw, all leaders decided that ?

Yes everyone who was online voted to have you removed from both Skype and in game (Only 2 people where offline/did not vote). It hurt as you were the rank 2 player in the tribe. So I cannot say you are a nub. I can just say what I have done previously.

DeletedUser

Yes everyone who was online voted to have you removed from both Skype and in game (Only 2 people where offline/did not vote). It hurt as you were the rank 2 player in the tribe. So I cannot say you are a nub. I can just say what I have done previously.

I was rank 1 :icon_rolleyes: i passed sand in that moment xD

who were those 2 offline persons ?

DeletedUser97849

Who cares? This is about k64 tribes, not about some little internal issue Evolve had, argue over skype or mails. All this is showing to me is that evolve is not really threat, who does votes to kick someone anyways? Did you do one of those all in favour say 'I" kind of things?

DeletedUser

All this is showing to me is that evolve is not really threat, who does votes to kick someone anyways?

True about that, "kick then ask" is what i do :D

and yea we should go back on topic, this was unimportant

if you didnt steal my old nick, i would love u :p