Seriously what is with all the Top 10-20 tribes

DeletedUser

Why are there a ton of threads about the top tribes when the world isn't even done with BP? Can we have just one thread and lock the others? A top 20 opinions shall be sufficient enough. Not Top 10/Top 20/most promising tribes/most aggressive tribes. It's nauseating.

DeletedUser

Why are there a ton of threads about the top tribes when the world isn't even done with BP? Can we have just one thread and lock the others? A top 20 opinions shall be sufficient enough. Not Top 10/Top 20/most promising tribes/most aggressive tribes. It's nauseating.

Well you just did add to the list of threads :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

I wasn't forming a thread about top 20 opinions. I was simply asking why there are so many. It would take a day to go through every tribe thread and comment. So I made one thread here and suggested to keep it easy and simple. Too lazy to go through every thread brother. Next thread will be Top 20 tribes on November 16th at 03:33 Server Time.

sp.ag

You obviously havent learnt what its like when new worlds open then.

DeletedUser

The one's that matter will have replies in them and be brought to the first page. The one's that don't matter, won't... They'll fall to the history books of w43.

It'll be all sorted in a week or so. Not to mention there'll more than likely be a mod assigned to the world within a week to sort the spam-fest out, also.

I know where you're coming from, but you're only adding to the problem. Don't. :)

DeletedUser

The one's that matter will have replies in them and be brought to the first page. The one's that don't matter, won't... They'll fall to the history books of w43.

It'll be all sorted in a week or so. Not to mention there'll more than likely be a mod assigned to the world within a week to sort the spam-fest out, also.

I know where you're coming from, but you're only adding to the problem. Don't. :)

Figured I would get that response. When new worlds open up there is a n00bish plague of threads. Best hauls? REALLY?

Love the sig btw. Make me one Ill send you PP

ackcody

Seriously what is with all the people who complain about this each and every world.

DeletedUser

Figured I would get that response. When new worlds open up there is a n00bish plague of threads. Best hauls? REALLY?

Love the sig btw. Make me one Ill send you PP

Heh, I actually don't mind that thread. That's one of the only threads I read consistently. :icon_neutral:

Regarding the sig, thanks. I won't be on a computer with Photoshop installed for 2 weeks or around abouts. If you're still desperate, PM me with an idea of what you want and I'll see what shit I can jazz up.

Keep in mind I'm a busy guy with a penis to please. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Seriously what is with all the people who complain about this each and every world.

Seriously what is with all the people who complain about all the people who complain about this each and every world?

DeletedUser

Seriously what is with all the people who complain about all the people who complain about this each and every world?

I really don't understand those people who complain about people who complain about the others who complain about this every world

DeletedUser

Seriously, enough with the useless threads. Forum this days is really disappointing. Full of useless and nonsense threads.

Nudist

That's going to be like any new world, just deal with it and keep playing until all the world hoppers dissapear.

Michael Corleone.

That's going to be like any new world, just deal with it and keep playing until all the world hoppers dissapear.
Okay, so when will you disappear? :lol:

Don't kill me Nudey. <3

DeletedUser

It happens in every new world.

Most of the threads are useless crap until the world start to develop a bit more.