Seriously?

DeletedUser

Actually ,SPN, I'm 12 and got a drunk's type of ammusement. It's not a compliment. He thinks your stupid and saying you are the smartest TW player. So that means all the TW players are stupid. Even thou you are stupid ( he says) you are the smartest. So he is insulting you all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1205

Actually ,SPN, I'm 12 and got a drunk. It's not a compliment. He thinks your stupid and saying you are the smartest TW player. So that means all the TW players are stupid. Even thou you are stupid ( he says) you are the smartest. So he is insulting you all.

See Carebear is a proven alcoholic that has on many occasions slumped to these boards for his drunken ramblings. I hate to say it but I don't think anyone really cares what Wino McDrinko has to say any more.

Please, seek help, Carebear. I've already started a collection on TW's forums to get you into rehab.

boomerman

Carebear thinks i'm stupid...

My E-Feelings are Shattered...shattered I tell you!!

In fact i'm going to finish typing this post and then i'm going to go register for...something educational...online..because online courses are cool. Then once i've done that i will sell everything I own and buy books full of complicated subjects like thermal geometry and clown makeup. I will spend all of my time reading said books in a VAIN attempt to increase my obviously puny IQ to a level at which I have some HOPE of carrying on a conversation with a drunken smurf who has an overblown superiority complex that poses as a stuffed animal from the late 80's to impress people on a gaming forum.

I've got a long road ahead of me folks. Well in the meantime at least I'll have my health.

WISH ME LUCK!!

This post contains a fictional representation that is designed to confuse people who have perhaps been leaning on the "sauce" a little to much as of late. If this does not apply to you please feel free to be amused by my wit and enviable charm.

Carebear

I would really take that as a compliment, but no one takes a drunk seriously.

Somehow the RCI Infested TW think that I am drunk which could not be further from the truth. The only possible explanation I can come up with is that they have computers at the rehab clinic that all of TW is staying at.

So many Crack addicts battling a very long, very bad addiction is the only plausible explanation as to why so many TW seem to share so many irrational, incoherent, yet identical thoughts.

I only hope and Pray that everyone in TW is able to kick the drug habit and one day in the distant future become a productive member of society.

DeletedUser2816

Somehow the RCI Infested TW think that I am drunk which could not be further from the truth. The only possible explanation I can come up with is that they have computers at the rehab clinic that all of TW is staying at.

So many Crack addicts battling a very long, very bad addiction is the only plausible explanation as to why so many TW seem to share so many irrational, incoherent, yet identical thoughts.

I only hope and Pray that everyone in TW is able to kick the drug habit and one day in the distant future become a productive member of society.

Whatever you say, Boozy McDrunk