Server down

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

world 66 and world 64 are down. This is an important time too!

DeletedUser

64 is not down.. 66 is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109075

So any noble trains will have not left the station...you won't have lost them. They just will have not been sent as far as the server is concerned.:icon_eek:

spearwolf

Atleast its just this world...

Yeah well its the only world I'm currently playing for now so I'm suffering serious TW withdraws right now
97.gif

DeletedUser

You would think someone would inform us what has happened... that is what is pissing me off most of all.... leaving us in the dark.

DeletedUser40486

(crying) i forgot i needed to add troops to recruitment, i had activated + 10 recruitment speed in exchange of furs. Now it will go all to waste (crying)

spearwolf

Hell, it ain't the power grid... Now THAT would really f'up ur TW :lol:

Ironically I tried making a phone call this evening (with land line phone) there was a long pause and then I got some message about the phone network was down or maxed out or something. Never gotten a message like that before. Sigh...don't know what else to do but sit here and pout :)

DeletedUser

Ladies and gentlemen, it seems we had a problem earlier. One of our highly trained monkeys made a serious mistake and crashed the World 66 servers. In addition, all the procedures for dealing with such an error were deleted. The monkey has been fired and replaced with a hastily-dusted off chinchilla found in someone's filing cabinet. Unfortunately all this means the server will be down for at least a week. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Please note that complaints are very distracting to our disaster recovery monkeys, and may delay the process. Thank you for your understanding.

Obviously none of the above is true - I have no idea why the world is down, or how long it will be down for. Please do try to only post new information though - if anyone actually posts anything useful here, it should not be buried under "yep world's down for me too" posts.

DeletedUser109075

Yeah, a personal phone call would be real nice and 100 premium points for our "inconvenience"

DeletedUser40486

Tw can be bit more generous, 100pp and 5 viking villages next to my village.

DeletedUser109075

Bugs... Like the noob and point wh@re filters are discombobulated?

DeletedUser109100

I believe its bug fixing. I heard the Christmas no-attack update came early, so I suspect the server was shut down to fix the issue.

DeletedUser57316

According to my watch the servers have not been down that long, sitting here and spamming this tread will not bring them back.. Go watch some tv, take break or what not, they probably wont be down that long.

@ those people expecting compensation (facepalm)

@ those people expecting them to re-set or w/e that wont happen.

@ those people that believe dawolf (facepalm)

DeletedUser109075

If it's down for an extended period the will be an "adjustment" made, fair or not.

as far as expecting compensation... Only kidding (sole palm)

DeletedUser57316

They have in the past given a couple days of free PA, but they will never give out free PP.

DeletedUser

Ladies and gentlemen, it seems we had a problem earlier. One of our highly trained monkeys made a serious mistake and crashed the World 66 servers. In addition, all the procedures for dealing with such an error were deleted. The monkey has been fired and replaced with a hastily-dusted off chinchilla found in someone's filing cabinet. Unfortunately all this means the server will be down for at least a week. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Please note that complaints are very distracting to our disaster recovery monkeys, and may delay the process. Thank you for your understanding.

Obviously none of the above is true - I have no idea why the world is down, or how long it will be down for. Please do try to only post new information though - if anyone actually posts anything useful here, it should not be buried under "yep world's down for me too" posts.

Yep. World's down for me, too. :p

Sounds like you got a rogue monkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.