Settings, Rules & Reminders

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Regarding paladin.

So it's no weapons (old or newer) and no skill-set. Been too long, but what was the benefit of this pali, just faster support? Or does it increase morale or anything?

Ok, so i just ran simulator, definitely doesn't help at all when attacking. Helps very minimally when defending (less than 1% difference).

It's there to look pretty, that's about it.

bob.41k

Nice, world 101 is about to start. World 100 was started 3 days ago and in 2 days world 101 will start. its 5 days between 2 worlds, isnt it too short? I see that we wont have 3 servers any more, but you could have started world 100 5 days later and we wont have 1 small world, we would have 1 big.

0s0speedy

Nice, world 101 is about to start. World 100 was started 3 days ago and in 2 days world 101 will start. its 5 days between 2 worlds, isnt it too short? I see that we wont have 3 servers any more, but you could have started world 100 5 days later and we wont have 1 small world, we would have 1 big.
They're releasing 101 early because of their server merges. Closing down some TW websites to move them into net as this is technically international TW. Buttttt, we all know they're releasing early because they won't make any money off of 100. ;)

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
The opening of w101 is indeed due to the server merges. It's due to the incentives given to those who merge, which either would be given and cause unbalance on w100, or not given, and neither would be a good thing. So w101 happens. The timing is unfortunate though.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
The opening of w101 is indeed due to the server merges. It's due to the incentives given to those who merge, which either would be given and cause unbalance on w100, or not given, and neither would be a good thing. So w101 happens. The timing is unfortunate though.

Seems like a logical move to have either postponed W100 or postponed the merge for a few more weeks, if this was planned in advance.
Either would have been very much acceptable for the community, so I assume a communications failure occurred at Inno. Unfortunate...

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Seems like a logical move to have either postponed W100 or postponed the merge for a few more weeks, if this was planned in advance.
Either would have been very much acceptable for the community, so I assume a communications failure occurred at Inno. Unfortunate...
There is a world release schedule to stick to though, and the server merges were planned in here (decision about those are made higher up though). I believe releasing w101 before w100 was considered, but that would've been a bit 'weird' too.

DeletedUser111461

Also all the old guard can now farm for their premium features. So not all bad really. ;)

blckdrgn1

There is a world release schedule to stick to though, and the server merges were planned in here (decision about those are made higher up though). I believe releasing w101 before w100 was considered, but that would've been a bit 'weird' too.
Also gives innogames a nice excuse to say "look w100 had no pp and it was a small population so we wont do it again"

Wp inno... wp...

DeletedUser84793

or maybe they wanted a long drawn out world...so slow to start..i do not like the limited haul setting...but all in all good to see the old settings again.

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
May I have a stupid question? I never played limited haul before so I want to ask that attacking player and getting their resources count to the limit of the haul or thats a different story (I assume it is the same because of the daily looting thing, but scavening works differently).

0s0speedy

Any resourses you plunder is added to the daily limit. If it comes from your troops farming whether it's barb or player it all gets added. If you hit your limit while attacking a warehouse larger than your limit you'll only take your limit.