Settings

DeletedUser

Everthing is OK. there is only two problems : archers and tribe limit 100. :)

DeletedUser

Barbarian villages:Grow quickly up to 3,000 points

Is anyone able to explain what "grow quickly" means.

[SPOIL]To preempt the idiots, yeah, i get it, grow quickly means that they grow fast, hur hur hur. Thanks for your inane contribution. [/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Arrggghhh...

Quit mocking me, QUACK DUCK!

were is he he shud have said thats mr quack to you :lol:

i didnt notcie they sticky settings lol :icon_rolleyes:

[SPOIL]To preempt the idiots, yeah, i get it, grow quickly means that they grow fast, hur hur hur. Thanks for your inane contribution. [/SPOIL]

well there growing rate meaning they upgradee more often themselves

better edit or quacky duck guy will go on about double posting again lol

Everthing is OK. there is only two problems : archers and tribe limit 100. :)
well archers yes they bad

tribe limt 100 i like but try keep under 100 but i hate the low limt ones cause then they make like 15 faimly tribe and hate the 150+ ones cause ends up mass recruitng

100 a nice number to have as the most but 100 later on in the world less around the first 7 months lol

tho paladin is alright good to send with earlyer farming attaacks MA and archers just bore me but i still play with them :p lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think Zalem is maybe looking for a calculation of growth rate?

DeletedUser

I wouldn't call myself an idiot, but I believe the only explanation to be that they grow quickly. They grow faster on this world than they will on worlds where they grow slowly. It's fairly self-explanatory.

Some examples:
W48 config
W49 config
Approximately half-way down these pages you will see the term 'barbarian rise' indicating a rate at which the barbarian villages will rise in points.

DeletedUser

What exactly does the "No Farm Limit" mean? Does this mean we can up-grade the farm indefinitely?

DeletedUser

What exactly does the "No Farm Limit" mean? Does this mean we can up-grade the farm indefinitely?

Speed worlds usually have a "farm limit". It means that there is a threshold for defensive units after which they fight at reduced strength. It's designed to prevent turtling.

Worlds 1-49 have no farm limit.

DeletedUser66340

guys just asking , can anyone give me an answer on the "enhanced bonus villages" are they just normal bonus villages or what?

-TK.

DeletedUser

guys just asking , can anyone give me an answer on the "enhanced bonus villages" are they just normal bonus villages or what?

-TK.

Enhanced bonus villages have better effects on them. For example:

A regular Bonus Village would have 30% more wood (or either of the other resources I suppose) production
An advanced Bonus Village has 100% more production of said resource.

DeletedUser

-TK.

If they were normal why would they be called "enhanced?" :icon_eek:

Basically enhanced(also known as advanced, which came out as the same time as advanced pally weapons) bonus villages have a bigger bonus then their regular counterpart. Except for the pop bonus. It is still 10%.

DeletedUser

hey guys i am new i have a question "Barbarian villages:Grow quickly up to 3,000 points" does that means barbs will grow more faster than hus? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser77458

Settings

Speed:2.0
Unit speed:0.6
Paladin:Enabled
Paladin weapons:Enabled, enhanced (lol...its enhanced...my paladin is beast)
Archers:Enabled
Churches:Disabled
Army camps:Disabled
Noble system: Packets
Tech system:Simple
Morale:Disabled
Bonus villages:Enabled, enhanced lolol...enhanced?
Barbarian villages:Grow quickly up to 3,000 points
Beginner proetction:4 days
Tribe limit:100
Chuck Norris: Enabled <---- :D
Bathroom breaks: Disabled
Noobs: Enabled
iP spam: Enabled

Fixed