Sexual- K46

DeletedUser57316

Looking for players on K46 who are looknig for a tribe.

We have no requirements right now, though we would prefer if you did have some past experience. Players who do have the good TW skills and exp. I hope that me allowing players with lesser skills to join for now will not cloud your mind and make you choose a different tribe. We are good leaders.

The tribe is lead by me and Stutters07, we both have a lot of exp. I unfortunately can not prove my past exp. so I will not type what it is because I am sure most will not believe. Stutters though does have proof of past exp. I can post it if requested.

There are only the 2 of us right now, we are not looking to make a big tribe, though the tribe member limit is only 50, we are looking for around 30 members. We will have more joining us soon, all very good players.

Send me a mail if interested.

Ign: *DoppleGanger*

It would be nice if you did have skype :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Soccer head

sorry niyarps left and hes my co player and I joined ODA before I found him to be my co so when he left your tribe there was no reason for me to stay either.

DeletedUser

You left your tribe therefore it was a fail therefore i was right, IN YOUR FACE!

DeletedUser57316

You left your tribe therefore it was a fail therefore i was right, IN YOUR FACE!

I did not leave my tribe :/

Get the facts right champ :p

Your prob part of some piece of shit tribe anyways, whats really funny is I have never seen you make a name for yourself, just a world hopper being an annoying troll?

DeletedUser

I did not leave my tribe :/

Get the facts right champ :p

Your prob part of some piece of shit tribe anyways, whats really funny is I have never seen you make a name for yourself, just a world hopper being an annoying troll?

Slipp3ry Sausag3 said:
Lol murph left Sexual so who do we contact now

murph18 said:
Ye we joined friends in a different tribe, were looking for good players, mail the leaders of [T] ;)

:icon_confused:

nad destroyer

lol OTooles, you can't deny you spam and troll topics anymore.