SEXy declaration.

DeletedUser

Ya i know you are...i would never think someone is defenseless just because they have an empty village :icon_surprised:

Also...would you like your troops to get fit and strong? they wont do that if they die...

DeletedUser

hahaahah.....i LOVE ODA.....kindly stacked those villages of him...i well be relaunching some more nukes...don't just talk and talk here...the real fun is in the war game...

What are you on about? So dodging and sniping isnt part of the game?

DeletedUser

Ya i know you are...i would never think someone is defenseless just because they have an empty village :icon_surprised:

Also...would you like your troops to get fit and strong? they wont do that if they die...

what empty village????ahahaha funny!!!!offensive troops and 10k spears and 10K swords are there,,he is sniping and dodging my attack???hahahahha....i got a nice target...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what empty village????ahahaha funny!!!!offensive troops and 10k spears and 10K swords are there,,he is sniping and dodging my attack???hahahahha....i got a nice target...

Right....someone please get this man (or woman) a doctor...i think he has been playing for too long.

DeletedUser

What are you on about? So dodging and sniping isnt part of the game?

Don't be silly.

As far as they are concerned numbers are all that counts not skill.

Like to see what use 20 nukes are when all they hit are the walls :lol:

DeletedUser

DDRMAAX, u know you are allowed to post more then 1 sentence per post :D

DeletedUser64909

Looks like some retaliation has started.

Side 1:
Tribes: FS RFSA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SEX
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 8
Difference: 15

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 220,805
Side 2: 74,696
Difference: 146,109

image.php

DeletedUser

Its been more than a week....and obviously they have been retaliating...only noobs wouldn't in this situation

Side 1:
Tribes: SEX
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FS RFSA
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64
Side 2: 34
Difference: 30

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 615,502
Side 2: 319,656
Difference: 295,846

image.php

DeletedUser64909

I know it's been more than a week, I was just showing how FS has started to turn the stats.

zelous 2

I know it's been more than a week, I was just showing how FS has started to turn the stats.

if they didnt start turning the stats after ttd got into the fight id be very...very dissapointed in fs, so not a very big accomplishment there.

DeletedUser

if they didnt start turning the stats after ttd got into the fight id be very...very dissapointed in fs, so not a very big accomplishment there.

We really arnt doing muvh tbf.

Just me and rhuned playing a game :D

DeletedUser

Hmm the main reason for those stats is we all used up our nukes and most of us are now rebuilding and defending.

Have you seen my tribes OD shoot up lol.

Opponents defeated:96.046.864 (38.)

was about 40m after the first week.

DeletedUser64909

Hmm the main reason for those stats is we all used up our nukes and most of us are now rebuilding and defending.

Have you seen my tribes OD shoot up lol.

Opponents defeated:96.046.864 (38.)

was about 40m after the first week.
Yeah and the main reason that you guys were up in the beginning is that you guys declared so you had the surprise factor. All normal parts of war.

DeletedUser

erm, FS had already renamed villages close to us 'frontline' 2 weeks before we declared. We presumed you were planning to attack us anyway.

and btw we are still up on FS. Just now we have TTD FS RFSA and some random Deus members to deal with.

Can't see how anyone can be proud to only take 15 more villages off a tribe under that pressure with no retalliation force?