Shadow Family Declares War against [H]

DeletedUser

there is not a single provocative word in FFE's message. Basicly he's saying, SM and Clear! had a temporary alliance with SM against H. Clear! kicked H's ass, and then Napped. Because they were no longer at war with H they terminated the alliance, which makes alot of sense. They won against H so they were allowed to reap the spoils of war. First they were looking for a good ally, but when SM ruined that(nothing provocative about that either from SM's part though), they recruited what was their fullest right.

I don't see the provocation in that. However, there have been SM members commenting on that saying that Clear! is stealing their targets and hinting towards attacking clear! if they do not drop the refugees.

DeletedUser61979

Right as always warham.

Now as Baron of Clear! if you guys have a problem with Clear! than man up and do something about it. Stop all the crying and complaining. It is tiresome.

You have two options. 1) Take what you think is yours by force or 2) Shut up about it.

Really. You guys are like a bunch of bitches. Enough already.

stecfc

Not a provocative word in the message? There's barely one that isn't.

I'm sure you're aware that you can't keep beating them forever. You WILL run into players that you can't crack. You will run into the strong alliance between Clear and Hegemony. I suggest that you make a deal with H to end the war.

You claim there is no provocation there? To me it sounds like "We're involved now...we're incharged and telling you what to do"

Is it a polite request in your eyes?

DeletedUser61979

Polite? WTF? You have to be kidding? This is Tribal WARS not Tribal Love. Polite? That makes me laugh.

You just don't get it. WE DON'T CARE IF YOUR FEELINGS ARE HURT!

DeletedUser61979

Polite? WTF? You have to be kidding? This is Tribal WARS not Tribal Love. Polite? That makes me laugh.

In case you missed it the first time..........

stecfc

Precisely how it should be as well.

So i guess this concludes it then Warham. itsbillykiller has confirmed the message and motive in that circular mail...it was to intimidate SM therefore being provocative.

DeletedUser61979

I don't know what FFE's intent was and at this point don't care either. It's ancient history. So don't read too much into it. He speaks for himself.

As do I.

DeletedUser

Precisely how it should be as well.

So i guess this concludes it then Warham. itsbillykiller has confirmed the message and motive in that circular mail...it was to intimidate SM therefore being provocative.

I still don't see anything provocative about it. [H] were now Clear! allies and SM are not. Clear! simply asked SM to stop attacking H.

DeletedUser

You've gone all arrogant again.

I hold no bias in my statement when I said that. (And yes, I'm not in Clear! nor H)

Its was an opinion based on what I've seen from SM, what I've seen from H, and what I've seen from Clear!. Sorry if it is an opinion that doesn't favor you SM guys, but thats just how I feel about that.

On the letter from FFE: I talked about it before, and I still hold the same stance to that. Clear! sent that letter to keep SM away from the Clear!/H borders and to bring the alliance to light. Its a smart move that can be interpreted multiple ways and everyone can be right, so the debate on it is pretty nullified. To everyone not n SM, they'd have the same opinion as
I do. And SM players would feel as if this was an intimidation letter. Both...are correct.

stecfc

I hold no bias in my statement when I said that. (And yes, I'm not in Clear! nor H)

Its was an opinion based on what I've seen from SM, what I've seen from H, and what I've seen from Clear!. Sorry if it is an opinion that doesn't favor you SM guys, but thats just how I feel about that.

On the letter from FFE: I talked about it before, and I still hold the same stance to that. Clear! sent that letter to keep SM away from the Clear!/H borders and to bring the alliance to light. Its a smart move that can be interpreted multiple ways and everyone can be right, so the debate on it is pretty nullified. To everyone not n SM, they'd have the same opinion as
I do. And SM players would feel as if this was an intimidation letter. Both...are correct.

Fair comment.

DeletedUser

With what has been said here I'd just like to add that the Clear vs H war was originally entirely started on good grounds. There was no sour milk spilled to begin with, during or after, the whole point of it was to have some fun and enjoy the game how its supposed to be played; by warring.

While the war existed we took down note worthy names and players that proved themselves to not give up and walk away from their tribe even when leadership issues and inactives began to control the majority of the tribe.

We knew just as well as them members what was happening and its for this reason (along with RT's declaration) that caused us to call a cease fire- we never entered the war for totally to expand, it was more about the fun side so it made no sense to continue battling a tribe that was in trouble.

Ofcourse your all aware we later formed an alliance with H, well more importantly those H players that had continued fighting, its these players we saw a future with, the players that cared and understand how TW and tribes work.

With H finally hitting its remaining days we lept at the opportubity to pick up the players we'd been impressed with during the war and because of (what we hope) good relations, those members are more than happy to join along our sides and play this game how its supposed to be played; in a war.

So with that all said, we respectfully understand any quarms SM has with recruiting these players, however we will stand by them as a tribe. If you have a problem with that then do something about it.

P.s Josaph <3 get back on this world!

DeletedUser

I have to give credit where credit is due.
SM beat H and yes you did attack a few active players but mostly
inactive members.
Some of us in H would not be so easy
Well done

stecfc

With what has been said here I'd just like to add that the Clear vs H war was originally entirely started on good grounds. There was no sour milk spilled to begin with, during or after, the whole point of it was to have some fun and enjoy the game how its supposed to be played; by warring.

While the war existed we took down note worthy names and players that proved themselves to not give up and walk away from their tribe even when leadership issues and inactives began to control the majority of the tribe.

We knew just as well as them members what was happening and its for this reason (along with RT's declaration) that caused us to call a cease fire- we never entered the war for totally to expand, it was more about the fun side so it made no sense to continue battling a tribe that was in trouble.

Ofcourse your all aware we later formed an alliance with H, well more importantly those H players that had continued fighting, its these players we saw a future with, the players that cared and understand how TW and tribes work.

With H finally hitting its remaining days we lept at the opportubity to pick up the players we'd been impressed with during the war and because of (what we hope) good relations, those members are more than happy to join along our sides and play this game how its supposed to be played; in a war.

So with that all said, we respectfully understand any quarms SM has with recruiting these players, however we will stand by them as a tribe. If you have a problem with that then do something about it.

P.s Josaph <3 get back on this world!

Good post Bounch.

It helps fill in the gaps to us outsiders when actual facts are posted. Especially regarding as to why and how an alliance was so quickly formed after a war. I have been trying to call [H] a set of surrender monkeys to try and anger a member into spitting it out in a vent of rage....but no need anymore now for daft banter. You clear!ed it up.

This forum needs more straight up posters. So cheers and i don't need to bang any "you are refugees" drum anymore.

DeletedUser

This is Garth53 tribe changes i chosed this player randomly.. it seems he left the tribes because of wars

http://www.twstats.com/en26/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=3830937

Oh yes, I left all the tribes I've been in because of the wars we had. Mainly because I was so close to being rimmed by ~ SM ~, I had to join a different tribe in order to not get rimmed by those godlike players. :icon_eek:

-Sarcasm

On a more serious note:
It's not like I suddenly moved all my villages to the other side of the world, is it? :icon_rolleyes:

Grow some balls, start attacking me again.

DeletedUser

stats of war after the [h] dead(sorry guys)

Side 1:
Tribes: ~ SM ~ ~ SW ~ SM-A
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: DP [H][D]
Players:
Timeframe: 23/06/2009 00:00:00 to 16/07/2009 08:02:19
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 336
Side 2: 250
Difference: 86
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3,005,694
Side 2: 2,189,626
Difference: 816,068
image.php

and just some little things to everyone

those of you guys who is now at clear, why do you continue to insult us? thats not a mature thing to do.
if [h] downfall started with clear war, ~ sm ~ war with them was the end of it.
inactivity, bad leadership, clear! influence, rt disbandation, boredom, ...
you can pick anyone of these reasons, but there were many good players in [h] that are now scattered or left this world entirely. to those of you that left: "have fun in your RL, we all miss you here in W26". and to those who change their tribes: "stand firm anywhere you are, try to have fun in this VL(virtual Life) and have a good hunting against all your enemies".

DeletedUser

Good post Bounch.

It helps fill in the gaps to us outsiders when actual facts are posted. Especially regarding as to why and how an alliance was so quickly formed after a war. I have been trying to call [H] a set of surrender monkeys to try and anger a member into spitting it out in a vent of rage....but no need anymore now for daft banter. You clear!ed it up.

This forum needs more straight up posters. So cheers and i don't need to bang any "you are refugees" drum anymore.

Are you kidding?

Everyone knows that you saw that you were in over your head here and were just looking for a way out of it that didn't leave you looking like a total idiot (epic fail btw). Grow some balls. Either stand by your words, or admit that you're wrong, is that really so hard?

stecfc

Are you kidding?

Everyone knows that you saw that you were in over your head here and were just looking for a way out of it that didn't leave you looking like a total idiot (epic fail btw). Grow some balls. Either stand by your words, or admit that you're wrong, is that really so hard?

Why not post with your ingame name?