Shadow Tribe

• Thread starter ShadowofaFireball
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello, I am another member from the shadow tribe so if you have any questions I am here to help please ask.

At the moment we have not declared any diplomatic relations,and guess what I am not here to do that. :icon_biggrin: The reason I am here is to help ICECO he will announce everything of importance.

If you want to look for me I am on W1 and this is an alias account you will not find me I swear.

Shadow representive No 2

Deleted User - 3135

what a great shadow tribe if we know who you are! :icon_surprised:

Deleted User - 3135

lol, ok maybe not xD
i thought you would at least be on world 6... o well then, maybe not

lets all kill ICECO then

DeletedUser

He has always been a known member and is the only player who you can find his village/s I do play W6 but I am not for you lot of greedy farmers to find :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

I have ears, dear boys, mwhahahahahah!

So don't try to conspire against me, the mighty walking target of the Shadow tribe!

DeletedUser

They do not have the strength to take us on :icon_twisted:,

Oh and ICECO like the avatar?

DeletedUser

Lol, it would be better if it was a shadow of a fireball.

DeletedUser

I know but that comment was directed at ICECO for a reason I'm sure he will tell you if he feels the need.

There is also a reason for my name but not having spaces was an oversight on my part.

DeletedUser

I like it.

To the others:
He ripped the avatar from our forum :-(

DeletedUser8472

interesting

So Bloodhood knew the reference... this can only mean one thing...BloodHood is a member of the shadows!!! Ah ha now we know two of the members

DeletedUser8472

No

That's impossible BloodHood are you suggesting a spy in the shadows? I think you must have gotten your information wrong.

Deleted User - 3135

i dunno they keep doubting that i have one, but you can never beat me :)

DeletedUser

If you do have a spy In the forum he/she will surely know the name I use on the forums but you will still not know my ingame name, we even hide the names of the playersfrom the other players they must be trusted to gain that type of access.

DeletedUser

You just use your spies account, duh.

I'll take it as a complitment you find us worth of spying

Status
Not open for further replies.