Shadow

Discussion in 'W27 General discussion:' started by H1D5, Oct 5, 2009.

Share This Page

1. H1D5

H1D5 Guest

Anyone think Shadow need to slow down or risk being very very bored in the future?

2. i know it is kind of sad but i think that shadow's objective is to prevent the "future" thing.
    so if when iron will crumble to dust this world will be the first .net world that is technically won.

3. But when shadow does will this world, the tribe will probably split, otherwise they'll have nothing to do, and just quit one by one.

4. pallysrange

pallysrange Guest

chances are by the time it comes down to only shadow left this world would have been close for a long time due to lack of premium players left.

5. stampcoin

stampcoin Guest

Haha. You wish. WE'll just be a bunch of simcityers

6. But that is boring, and when you ge bored of TW you quit.

7. liverpooljk

liverpooljk Guest

not boring if your a simcity fan :icon_wink:

and i have more chance of becoming prime minister then shadow slowing down on war front me thinks :)

8. Dartship

Dartship Guest

you have more chance of becoming God than Shadow slowing down :lol:

9. pallysrange

pallysrange Guest

Kill one and you are a murderer, kill millions and you are a conqueror, kill every body and you are god

- Adolf Hitler

10. stampcoin

stampcoin Guest

"Wisdom is too high for a fool"
    Proverbs 24:7

11. Dartship

Dartship Guest

"A wise man talks because he has something to say, a fool because he has to say something."--Socrates (or Plato?)

"There is one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance"--Socrates (or Plato?)

I forget who wrote them, lol

I know it is one of them =P

12. kennyhand

kennyhand Guest

LL I KNOW IS THAT SHADOW RUIND THIS WORLD, THEY ARE MOVING IN TO FAST, ITS ALLMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO TAKE ONE OF THERE VILLS BECAUSE OF HOW CLUSTARD THEY ARE. ITD BE A MERICALE IF WE ARE ABLE TO DEFEAT THEM

woops just realized cap lock was on my bad

13. mit531

mit531 Guest

how about you re write it all in lower case then?

14. stampcoin

stampcoin Guest

Exactly why i quit... :icon_wink: