Shake Spear Announce Merge.

• Thread starter DeletedUser97527
  • Start date

DeletedUser

oh boy! Please tell me that this world isn't going to turn out like W41 where everyone merges to win a world in record time. What ever happen to fighting other tribes? This game is turning into tribal hugs

Every world turns into tribal hugs

DeletedUser

What has everyone got against family tribes? I for one love family tribes :). You can set them as your ally and all the good farms will be highlighted on the map.

DeletedUser97527

Like I said, we're not mass recruiters - we're selective recruiters, and this merge stuck to this. But now lets think about all your lame comments of "Tribal Hugs".. We have 30 members in the tribe. Only 1 tribe (Party!) have less members than us that are above us in World Tribe Rankings - To me, that's far from Tribal Hugs. I believe the 83 tribes ranked higher than us (excluding Party!) are Hugging more than us with their mahoosive member counts. What makes even less of Huggers is our Diplomacy list - A hugger would have it full of NAP's and Allies.. we've got neither of them but two tribes who have declared on us (noobs) as enemies.

WOW! We Are Such Huggers! :icon_surprised: News to me.

And to those few who have wished us luck and agreed that our merge has/could be a good idea... I thank you for your support on behalf of the tribe.

Tribe Tag: Spear
Members: 30
Tribal Rank: 84
ODA Rank (score): 24 (6,050)
OD Rank (score): 26 (6.900)
Average Points Per Player: 279

Now that doesnt look so bad now does it ;)

Romeo-and-Juliet (Duke of Spear)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmmmmm, whats wrong with hugging? :icon_redface:

One small tribe has merged with another small tribe, and for some wierd reason decided to announce it on the externals, but whats wrong with it, and please explain how everyworld has turned into tribal hugs?

(You have obviously not played tribal hugs before :icon_eek:)

DeletedUser97527

+1 There Whoops. Nothing wrong with a merge of two tribes. Thanks for the support.

These people clearly know how to play better than us.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Just stirring the pot guys! lol Someone has to post something to have constructive conversation right? Anyways...I do wish you guys the best of luck!

DeletedUser

some merges turn out to be good... most turn out to be bad.

It's too early to see if this will be a successful merge or not.

Although when I first saw the title... I thought it would be an exciting announcement... turned out it was straight to the point.

Well good luck with the merge.

At least you post semi interesting stuff, some okay PnP to read instead of half the crap on word 55 external.

DeletedUser

I thought this was an american server? Not a french tribalhugs server.

DeletedUser

I thought this was an american server? Not a french tribalhugs server.

Lol america isn't that much greater than any other countries these guys are from.

Last edited by a moderator: