Shame on "on"

xXxJackxXx

Reaction score
Hi everyone here's the last "saying hello" from MANDS, the italians.
(i apologize for my english before starting writing)

Today, after a nearly two weeks's war against fly we woke up(just to say, nobody can sleep in an x4 w) with a lot of incs from the remaining fly!, it seemed to be the last try from a respectful tribe we fought with, always paying respect to each other, even flaming or argueing but with respect.

Instead who has not to be respect, as lot of people already told us are the .ro people, in this case "on" tribe.
While we were allied till this morning they started attacking us sending nobles form 1/2 camps where they already knew our villages were empty cause we are allied with em since the 2nd day of this server.

I'm not going to post or neither read they're war declaration, cause tis not a war, this is a shame and this is not tribals, or better this is how who can't play tw act.
There can be lot of reason to stop an ally and become enemies or just non-diplo, but u cannot(if u like playing tw instead of farmville) attack suddendly while u are ally. Anyway that's good for them, i think they understood it is the only way they can overtake us.

Italians people go out from this tournament for having benne betrayed but with honor, for what we did in these two months. Just chek our ODA, just check fly's ODD and ODS, then i hope on can take all our villages just to understand that when u cannot play, u can even have an entire continent, but u'll lose anyway.

See u soon,
frtd(MignoloColProf)

Leaky ghost

Reaction score
When you betray even in a game to get the upper hand I wonder how you act in real life.

The Romanian in this server are a shame of a tribe. Don't ever do diplomacy with them.

They are not so good, and they will not win in the end. But even if they would congrats on loosing your honor and face in doing that

Deleted User - 848937164

Poor boome just always loosing in the war and now happy cause someone else betraying beated ur enemies, always say helllo from the rim mate

Side 1:
Players: Old Fashioned
Side 2:
Tribes: MANDS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 545
Difference: 488

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 21
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 3,197,105
Difference: 2,955,432

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 122,051
Difference: 56,276

chart

;)

Leaky ghost

Reaction score
I love how old fashoned got rimmed the first time, started again to get revenge and still got his ass beaten

We both know your conquers are on an inactive player, don't act cocky cause you were going to be rimmed again

And taking in account today's conquers is just sad

Deleted User - 848973344

hello everyone, my english is definitely the worst so if you can understand what i say you are super hahaha

Nice w, very funny and tiring, many enemies, very honor. Then there are the Romanians who instead hit from behind.

Unfortunately the Romanians who work in my fields will get less money this week (joke).

Good luck to everyone else, unfortunately our server ends here, a little early maybe but now I can go back to living ahahahah

Honor to the fly! who have made us have a lot of fun these days.

Sambitter0's account

Deleted User - 848937164

I love how old fashoned got rimmed the first time, started again to get revenge and still got his ass beaten

We both know your conquers are on an inactive player, don't act cocky cause you were going to be rimmed again

Is Praetorian inactive? Is Mingolo? Because I took villa's from them both.

Funny how you guys keep going on about the fact that you were able to rim me the first time. Being ganged 10 to 1 with 1 village, no tribal support and catapults has nothing to do with skill. Funny how I swore I would get my revenge and how I did get it. Funny how my account is standing while you guys are getting rimmed.

Funny how you still don't understand that the entire reason this is happening to you is me.

Deleted User - 848973344

Funny how you guys keep going on about the fact that you were able to rim me the first time. Being ganged 10 to 1 with 1 village, no tribal support and catapults has nothing to do with skill. Funny how I swore I would get my revenge and how I did get it. Funny how my account is standing while you guys are getting rimmed.

Funny how you still don't understand that the entire reason this is happening to you is me.

Ok boomer shut up now

Leaky ghost

Reaction score

it is funny indeed hahaha we basically ruined your life

tebevama

Reaction score
Side 1:
Players: Old Fashioned
Side 2:
Tribes: MANDS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 545
Difference: 488

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 21
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 3,197,105
Difference: 2,955,432

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 122,051
Difference: 56,276

chart

;)

You have been rimmed once, you would have been rimmed twice, you know, we know, that's enought for me, than you can continue talking and acting like have winned something lol

Deleted User - 848937164

it is funny indeed hahaha we basically ruined your life

You made my day today.

And judging by the villa names and pm's from Mands I think a lot of your lives got ruined. Shame that you guys were 24/7 with 5 co's on each account and still couldn't pull it off without trying to have diplomacy with every tribe on the planet. Funny how you guys are going completely mental about the exact same thing you were trying to do to every other tribe.

Haha.