Sheeps

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Hanz3l

Hush Vic, he defended his tirbe from you guys for ages. We defended the South West from you guys for ages. And yeah, he does know that you guys are around :p
May not be a legend, but is certainly well known there :L

Go back to annoying people on skype xD

Lol his own acc was obliterated so he took over anothers and did nothing on it :p

Does he really? 0.o Hes stalking us? :S

Only reason i know him was because of the pnp.. gave me a lot of good laughs as hard as he tried he kept getting deeper and deeper into it :p

DeletedUser

not on 36 it wasnt hahaha. we internalled his account.
he stalks those he loves ;)
yeah and that pnp made him well known, be it in a good or bad way :p

Deleted User - 4669627

May not be a legend

???

how can there be ANY question?

there can be some DVADER hater who tries to use lies to denies, but how can there be any real question?

Legend =

6. a collection of stories about an admirable person.
7. a person who is the center of such stories.

let's examine the history

[spoil]i was a complete newb at the start of w36, who led a tribe of newbs, on the rim

DVADER was the number 1 tribe, spanning the entire world, a collection of the finest players from each k
they were allied to another top 5 tribe that also border us AND had an academy in the top 20 that also bordered us

so let's examine what happened

DVADER declares and pushes every tribe bordering us to do likewise

said war continues for 6 months while we go from rank 14 to rank 6

DVADER never takes a village from me

it is openly acknowledged i sat 16 accounts at one time against DVADER and defended them all

myself and my mates, all of whom were newbs, were publicly acclaimed for skills and loyalty

DVADER recruited every single active mate i had into their core tribe or their academy, and even recruited my push accounts and accounts i was still finding owners for

DVADER then sends tens of thousands of attacks at me and pushes the tribes that border me to do likewise

It is undisputed i defended against more than 4.5k incomings every day for weeks on end, without losing a village, as noted above

DVADER stopped attacking

The #1 player in the world (DVADER of course) publicly proclaims he will personally sit the account i am attacking with another top ranked DVADER mate

One week later the same #1 player quits the account as it is being rimmed

DVADER let me flatline a 6 mill account for MONTHS and still did not attack

DVADER accepted a deal allowing me to join their allied tribe when the very same player i had JUST rimmed with the #1 player sitting is gifted an account in an enemy tribe[/spoil]

now, somebody (likely somebody i have never even heard of, certainly somebody who does not know me) said something about laughs?

every time DVADER makes a post about me, they end up making themselves look bad :(

I am STILL laughing about when Jamie Red swore in teh x's for all to see that he would NEVER recruit ANY of my mates

LMAO!

I am STILL laughing about when Cardnial made an a$$ of himself by telling everybody he would personally take that sit

NOW, i am laughing at the DVADER who STILL has not learned not to talk crap he will later eat about

the undisputably

Legendary

Shahyd :p

my loyalty and honesty were acclaimed by every one of your mates who actually knew me

every single one of them who fought me testifies to my skill

am i aware they are here?

uh, duh, lol

thank God not all the ones who joined w51 took the short bus here

you can nurse your petty grudges that your own pride and ignorance caused, you can even continue them here and take more public wounds as you cause me to reopen the old ones that might well never have been mentioned, if not for your post

or you could grow up

you could say, "Shahyd never started crap with us, it was the other way around, much like it is here in this very forum"

you could say, "everybody who knew Shahyd (except Lanky whose words are worth nothing) says he is a great mate to have, honest and loyal to the core"

you could say, "obviously, he is a skilled and active player, and since we have a history with him, maybe we could have good relations in this world"

or you could man up, grab your jewels, and come get some

something you obviously did not do in the last world when you had the chance

Lol his own acc was obliterated so he took over anothers and did nothing on it :p

Does he really? 0.o Hes stalking us? :S

Only reason i know him was because of the pnp.. gave me a lot of good laughs as hard as he tried he kept getting deeper and deeper into it :p

my account was obliterated?

which?

show me a single village DVADER has ever taken from me

just one mate

on any account, in any world

SO you are looking for reasons not to join Sheeps? Is that what this is all about?

the point was exceedingly, likely why it was lost on so many :p

i had a sheeps player suggest we merge accounts and co-play about the time i realized judman was not coming back

i have been debating it since

as i mentioned, if there is any honor in this world to be had, i will stick around

so i made this post to see if SHEEPS was an honorable tribe

nobody had anything bad to say about SHEEPS despite being invited to do so

at that point this thread should have just been finished, the point had been served

but instead my adoring public (darkthraytus, h0lly, bloodthirsty, and hanz) could not let the opportunity slip by to publicly engage little old ME with accusations void of evidence and easily proved false

it is undisputed amongst those who know me that i am honorable, skilled and the best mate you could hope for

so with all these folks trying to slander me, when no invitation to do so was issued, other than the simple fact that Shahyd made a post

how honorable must SHEEPS be to not have a single accusation from a single person?

everything posted here further confirms the honor of SHEEPS and insures that i will be around for quite some time so all those who wish to test me instead of just posting to the x's will get the chance :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1) sheeps are noobs

2) they all cheat

3) there all rapists and and animal abusers!

I hate that tribe, dont join them!

Deleted User - 4669627

i can only assume hanz is a DVADER who does not know me and has never battled with me

every DVADER i personally knew and battled with and am aware of their existence in w51 is actually in the southwest with me and none have any plans to attack because there exists considerable mutual respect

of course i mean no disrespect to any of them here
in fact, one reason to continue this world is that i am looking forward to working with some of the very mates listed as my dream team in w36

there are others in your main tribe that share that mutual respect
my being a legend in w36 does not detract from any of them

but the way you represent your mates here does nothing for anybody mate

if your mates who actually know me and have fought with me are not talking crap here, why are you?

i do not know who you are, but i am sure you do not know me and we have never yet fought, else you wouldn't be talking crap here either

am i wrong? do you know me? have we fought?

Deleted User - 4669627

i guess the first accusation against sheeps comes from me then :(

we had numerous agreements with sheeps

charles the bald sheep was, in fact, duke of BLAMED, i was only his proxy :icon_eek:

in the most surprising move i have ever seen in tw, charles betrayed us and declared on the tribe he was duke of :icon_eek:

stay tuned for more exciting developments in this drama
after a word from our sponsors...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
You mean like I said they would? Nooooo :icon_surprised:
Sorry that I'm being mean now when you have been betrayed Anthils, but I did tell you so on multiple occasions =/

DeletedUser

DVADER W36 is just a rip off of DVADER world 1 and therefore will always be overshadowed by the greater brother in W1

Axte has officially dropped all relations with Sheeps

haha...known this for days

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So one of their members waz attacking one of my members (he already lost 4 villages!) i asked the leader of SHEEPS to stop attacking him and he said: "Cobblz? (my members name) NO! Have a nice day!" i think that is messed up! Give the guy a break already!! attack someone else!!! i kno the guy whos attacking my members whole history so can someone help?!?!?!

DeletedUser

So one of their members waz attacking one of my members (he already lost 4 villages!) i asked the leader of SHEEPS to stop attacking him and he said: "Cobblz? (my members name) NO! Have a nice day!" i think that is messed up! Give the guy a break already!! attack someone else!!! i kno the guy whos attacking my members whole history so can someone help?!?!?!

Once again... you're just making things worst... :S

DeletedUser

This is in our funny mails tread! You are famous! :D

DeletedUser

Sweet! I have a history :)