Sho3k

DeletedUser

3rd Shock Army

We are a relatively new tribe though we are now the top ranked tribe in K73 and have won wars against ~SoS~, TGA, TATEC and ROA.

Though we have only been around for less than 2 weeks we have grown fast and gained many allies in our area we are what all small tribes aspire to be we work together and have grown to become friends though across and LCD for most of us we work together and have become a close group

Recruitment
Very Selective We will consider all applications though we will only take the best a well written application is required
Must have tribe average Points (11.599) if you dont meet our requirements feel free to apply to SHO3K2 or SHO3K3

Diplomacy
Mildly Selective though we will take most NAP requests only serious alliances

We are mostly situated in K73 but are looking to expand into nearby continents

Though this is just a short summary I hope you will consider us thank you for your time.

Edit
and for you general.bunny the ranks

Militia (New member)
Knight (Full Member)
Shield Brother (Veteran Member)

Elder (High council i.e baron)

King (the dukes)

All of witch where voted on by the members they like the system and they chose then names

If you want to know more please contact
Comander 31
Black Sonic
Hama215
or PistolArrow
ingame

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100507

Worst tribe i have been in, have over 10 Naps and 5 allies. Merged there way to the top with tribes. Oh and the ranking system is a nuisance the duke wont listen to your suggestions even if your suggestion will improve the tribe and if you speak against something that other members dont like either you will get a threatning mail from commander threatning your dismissal. Tribe is active but poorly lead.

Duke blocked my mails cause i tried helping him. Arrogant about his exp from other RTS games but obviousily things need to change game to game but cpmander doesnt believe in that.

DeletedUser

Worst tribe i have been in, have over 10 Naps and 5 allies. Merged there way to the top with tribes. Oh and the ranking system is a nuisance the duke wont listen to your suggestions even if your suggestion will improve the tribe and if you speak against something that other members dont like either you will get a threatning mail from commander threatning your dismissal. Tribe is active but poorly lead.

Duke blocked my mails cause i tried helping him. Arrogant about his exp from other RTS games but obviousily things need to change game to game but cpmander doesnt believe in that.

I'm strangley curious to join just to witness it for myself.

DeletedUser

I'm strangley curious to join just to witness it for myself.

Ah general.bunny..........

Thats rather twisted we had 2 NAPS and indeed 5 allies before he left because we made an alliance with a tribe because the were not a threat XD then he went on a rampage lying about it all I take suggestions from the members if you dont take their opinion you wont hav much of a tribe I blocked his mails because he was spamming

And the ranking system a grepolis import didnt work too well so we have went with a simple system of 3 tire members a council of and a high council

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100507

Ah general.bunny..........
I blocked his mails because he was spamming

And the ranking system a grepolis import didnt work too well so we have went with a simple system of 3 tire members a council of and a high council

Me spamming, wow i sent you 2 mails, 1 about asking you to change the ranking system with all your captain and new recruit and army ranks nonsense and the other one before i joined the tribe. which of those mails was i spamming in??

and please your simple version of the ranks is just as annoying, i even remember 3 members saying it on the forums 2 hours later and there posts were deleted.

DeletedUser

Me spamming, wow i sent you 2 mails, 1 about asking you to change the ranking system with all your captain and new recruit and army ranks nonsense and the other one before i joined the tribe. which of those mails was i spamming in??

and please your simple version of the ranks is just as annoying, i even remember 3 members saying it on the forums 2 hours later and there posts were deleted.

Now you know thats bull and I see 27 in my inbox all with the same 3 letters mdf and I dont delete posts unless we are asked to this discussion came up on the T.A.S moderated shared forum that closed when the merge went ahead though on the subject of the ranks ill add a list to the post your vendetta against the Tribe is rather amusing you where in it for a day and I got a complaint from damn near every member about you

DeletedUser100507

lol ok, a complaint from 40 members even though half of them agreed with me lol. ok. can i ask what those complaints were and why would i send 27 DIFFERENT mails to you?? im not stupid i can type in one message

DeletedUser

lol ok, a complaint from 40 members even though half of them agreed with me lol. ok. can i ask what those complaints were and why would i send 27 DIFFERENT mails to you?? im not stupid i can type in one message

yes the 40 members that where 15 when you where there they are all in my inbox and lets not forget T.A.S complained when you threatend them threatening our allies didnt win you friends either along with the 27 messages you sent all in my inbox and unless you deleated them in your outbox.

DeletedUser77522

I am so keen to join...
I am in K73 and am pretty much tribe-less. I have way past the 1k points requirement...
So can I join?

DeletedUser77522

Oh by the way I have over 2 hours experience does that help?

DeletedUser100507

i think thats enough exp to join this tribe :D infact they ask for a 1 hour experience in the tribe,

DeletedUser

Just read this thread... Worst time spent. Y'all are nubs ;)

DeletedUser102104

I love readin through all this :lol: Bunny why would you even join a tribe like this?

And Cadan you're the nub...<3

DeletedUser100507

at monster - i was advised to join a mass receruiter tribe by someone by the time the tribe i wanted to join expanded south.

at midnight - because i dont plAy on the general of bunny army acc anymore :) so it wasnt very up to date and i would be harrassing you to make another :D