Should I Lead?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Should I Lead NOw?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted User - 4669627

greatest potential enemy of a strong tribe is itself

I have said it many times, the greatest threat to any great tribe, is itself.

[4/10/2014 9:32:56 PM] al haji rasul al masiha: the greatest threat to any great tribe is itself

the greatest threat to any great tribe is itself

I say it year after year, literally :(

Not long ago, I did a review of top tribes where I mentioned there was -NO- stopping -NO-

NO gifs this time, just words

I was impressed by -NO- leadership when we spoke, I mentioned it publicly.
I publicly accused Pnut of being in violation of the NAP.
All pressure was on them, but -NO- cracked?

-NO- recently elected a new duke
he replaced the council
this move has left -NO- more divided than ever

if I knew that duke of the runaway rank 1 tribe was up for grabs, I might have campaigned o_O

Clearly, I am well beyond qualified & experienced in leadership of contender tribes. I have the right network & information as well. Clearly, -NO- is under tremendous self-induced pressure to come up with a leadership solution.
I am clearly favoring them atm :oops:

Regarding the greatest issue they face atm, themselves, I have been stating their position atm since before some began playing tw :rolleyes:
Clearly, I have a clue

Ryan apparently agreed to a new NAP with Sinful Angel (new coduke of Pnut) which apparently gave 25% of k45 to Pnut
This was immediately rejected by members of -NO- who called a no confidence vote to elect a new duke, who then replaced the council which further divided -NO-, as I already mentioned

I know the issues, I've known Sinful Angel since he was a newbie :p
Nice work convincing ryan to agree to 25% btw, you're always impressing me, but clearly I can't

if there is any path to peace, James & I can find it
if there is none, who believes what's his name is a better option than me to lead the coming war?

I wished -NO- luck when they wanted war & again when they wanted peace.
I would expect w94 does NOT want me leading any tribe atm, let alone rank 1 with no real obstacles
they'd prefer I just remain neutral for now & report

Nor am I campaigning for the position, if I were I would argue much more.
However, if leadership of the runaway rank 1 tribe were offered, it would be a very tempting offer tbh

Pnut violated the NAP. It was a grey dot. -NO- is at the breaking point over it?
This has been & is being mishandled.
LG is NOT going to solve it, sorry bro.
If it IS possible to solve, the best chance is me & James.
If it is not possible, there is nobody in w94 who is a better chance to lead you through what comes next :oops:

anybody want to even try to claim otherwise? o_O

If elected duke of -NO-, LG will be senior counsel, I do not have councils, but every former member will be reinstated, along with new members,as counsel till I work out who remains
Jobles is clearly a favorite of mine since I began posting here
he will likewise be pivotal

DeletedUser120361

There's so much false information in that post it's borderline embarassing.
I know the issues, I've known Sinful Angel since he was a newbie

Are you suggesting that James is no longer a newbie? 0o

Deleted User - 4669627

I did NOT have sexual relations with that goat!

oh, my bad, different issue

anyway, if you have evidence of cancelling the NAP, post it
I posted a screenshot of them cancelling yesterday, nobody questioned it

what else is "false" besides you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109515

giphy-4-1.gif

Nickovitshj

Shahyd, i think you're overestimating yourself a little.

DeletedUser

haha First of all i wanna make a difference between me and jobless here on the forum and the same goes for w94.
It is extremely difficult for us to handle public thigns as the account "jobless" since we are both active in tribe management but play entirely different roles in it.

First of all you have Iain aka Tagless aka original Jobless player.

He has been in the old council and has been in close contact with tribe management with the management and he has done alot for the tribe.

Then there is me Jeroen aka Cry me a River of Tears.

I also have been closely involved with leadership of this tribe. i have had contact with all its members and am the player that can be(and if i may say so is trusted completely by the tribe). Whenever someone had a problem with the current leadership they would tell me their problem and i tried to solve this wihout the member getting called by his name. Alot of my talks with member are and will stay confidential and thus i can't say much about this.

Furthermore, I have been the one that took over recruitment on which subject there has been alot of dissucion. I took this over from Ddog who was to impulsive to handle this delicate job (no offence ddog).

At last i was the other person running for Duke and not Iain. We both want to be seen as 2 different players in those matters and its ask you all to not use Jobless as a account when refering to leadership roles.

And just one more thing i realy want to say Ryan has done a great job bringing this tribe where it is now. He has had alot of shit over him but he deserves more respect since he has done alot of great things. His main problem was communication towards the members and i sincerely hope i can help him with this later on in this world and i'm sure he is willing to learn.

Ryan also made no big deal about stepping down and truely wants the best for the tribe which is something i always have admired.

Deleted User - 4669627

my bad, guilty as charged
I always tend to merge coplayers in my mind into a single entity
you both are active in forums & I have liked all your combined posts, even before I began liking everything everybody posts lol

its just easier to see 2 coplayers as a single entity rather than differentiate between 2 individuals, especially when not in the same tribe
I assume members of -NO- see you each more clearly as individuals than the rest of us
I will try to be clearer moving forward

Deleted User - 4669627

this poll closes in 5 hours, 77.8% have voted i should remain neutral till end game, I hereby concede my candidacy

however, I also recognize fresh does not need me, they have the right leaders among them already, they just need to recognize

therefore, I will endorse other candidates, d of them, I mean 4:

1 & 2 agreed with okay above, both jobless players coduke
3 MARTIN! I joke with him, but I previously posted respect for billy
4 shaggy :|

I have endorsed 3 egomaniacs, they need an anchor to keep attached to reality, shaggy is perfect for that

sorry to raise any hopes, I appreciate the support of the 22%, but I'm not needed
fresh has all it needs, they just need to recognize what they have and empower them

now stop teasing me, there ARE other stories in W94, you can't keep hogging my attention :rolleyes: