Should MT420 get invitation in B52s

DeletedUser96903

Hi Everyone

Well I have a feeling that MT420 should get invitaion to join B52s

Why

Well they both fought against each other; but still you are not able to clear each other... To some extent I say canonlove/B52s might be winning as they work in team together i.e. B52s known for it's unity & team work.

But still we have some villaages of MT420 on MAP.... I guess this is the time to lower our diginity & eternity & start repecting each other I guess this is the time when we should seee MT420 in B52s ...........

What you guys think of this ......

DeletedUser

This is exactly what you posted in the other thread. What is the purpose of making a new one? Please keep all the spamming in 1 thread, and don't make pointless threads like this.

DeletedUser97381

if he earned their respect, I don't really see why not ... skilled players are worth more than villas.

DeletedUser

I can tell you already, there is no way this guy will join our tribe. So this is pointless

DeletedUser

He could very easily join us, tbh.
He's a friend of mine, for starters. He fought very well. He also has a weird tendency to figure people out - Would make a sweet recruiter if he worked on one or two of his more negative characteristic flaws.

Still, we're not going to recruit him.
We'd prefer the villages to go to our guys (nod)

DeletedUser

I had the option to join them around new years eve time-- I told winston churchill my friend to do it but he deleted his account instead just like I am doing.

Wet offered to take me in if i stopped war as well.

DeletedUser

I had the option to join them around new years eve time-- I told winston churchill my friend to do it but he deleted his account instead just like I am doing.

Wet offered to take me in if i stopped war as well.

Who gave you that option? I know I wasn't aware of that :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

lol right..

HTM would have taken me between the breaks had I shown the interest..

I could have been the first staples21, xela186, notorious legend or NSFW.

But none that matters.... rather just let the game happen and bow out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just found out what this is about. :lol: You did give yourself too much importance at that time... :icon_biggrin:

[spoil]
MT420 on 30.12. at 03:21

MT420 on 30.12. at 03:34
how goes it?

Hells Toy Master on 30.12. at 03:36
I thought you had me blocked.

MT420 on 30.12. at 03:36
had is past tense

Hells Toy Master on 30.12. at 03:37
Is your real name Mr. Statethe Obvious?

Sorry, couldn't help it. hehe

It goes good I guess.

MT420 on 30.12. at 03:42
Dumb statements get captain obvious answer. ;)

Hells Toy Master on 30.12. at 03:43
Author said:
I thought you had me blocked.

Maybe I was mistaken?

MT420 on 30.12. at 03:45
Come on we both know you're a person of certainty. That is why theirs no "?" :p.

But I didn't message you for this purpose

Hells Toy Master on 30.12. at 03:47
Then why did you, recruiting purposes? Idk, I may be up for it.

MT420 on 30.12. at 03:48
lol don't make any assumptions now

Hells Toy Master on 30.12. at 03:54
Neither should you.

I wasn't very specific now was I.[/spoil]

I think this is the conversation you're talking about. It's just the beginning of it since the next message from it is you asking about a player, so that part doesn't matter.

You misunderstood the message. It's about him being recruited by you for HoHoHo, not by you being recruited by us.

Also, you might have noticed him leaving these days, maybe you would have had a chance or recruiting him then and maybe now. :icon_confused: Anyway, other than that it's wrongly interpreted, I can't say anything else because there's nothing else.

DeletedUser

isnt 'can i join your tribe' normally done in tw email lol. this is a strange thread. nice read though.