Show us your Smile

DeletedUser

I'll be on skype shortly
I'll send it to you
Then you can come here to say I was right:)

You can be a decent person Randy, but you have a bad streak in you as well.

There is no way i said that about you tala mike klaukis i would never say that.

The other players in the south are not great most are runners let me explain they ran from -MM- to -SWAT- when war was declared with sohk ran to sohk see the pattern here ?

DeletedUser

That's wrong
Read syntexs blog on the subject.
If you go back and look at the quotes from tala and myself, it had nothing to do with any war.
We left -mm- due to lack of leadership and no general sense of direction.

You used "south guys" in a general sense, so I can not say you specifically targeted any of us.

DeletedUser

That's wrong
If you go back and look at the quotes from tala and myself, it had nothing to do with any war.

You used "south guys" in a general sense, so I can not say you specifically targeted any of us.

Well post this so called skype messages cause i got the convo right here and i dont see where i say these things you claim.

DeletedUser

flame me, i can not locate it.
it's not from this pc.
i know what was said and it was ugly.

DeletedUser

That's wrong
Yes, very true. I wrote a rather detailed explanation on the piece, I believe.

As for leaving -SWAT- to go back to -MM-, although -SWAT-'s declaration on SOHK affected the decision, it was more because the southern faction of -SWAT- (ex-MM-) felt like they weren't getting much, if any, support from the main body of -SWAT- in the north. That conclusion would tend to support the theme of -SWAT- not sending support to its allies...

DeletedUser

Yes, very true. I wrote a rather detailed explanation on the piece, I believe.

As for leaving -SWAT- to go back to -MM-, although -SWAT-'s declaration on SOHK affected the decision, it was more because the southern faction of -SWAT- (ex-MM-) felt like they weren't getting much, if any, support from the main body of -SWAT- in the north. That conclusion would tend to support the theme of -SWAT- not sending support to its allies...

Dont me making up lies 1 thing -SWAT- does is support its own members i think if you remember corectly it is more to do with the southern members didnt help each other much in the war against sohk there was a big backline but none of those members apart from grinder supported lets face it the southern members didnt even manage to take a village the only conquers were from ilogic who was sitting a 200k account.

You ran from the war dejavu ? :icon_biggrin:

flame me, i can not locate it.
it's not from this pc.
i know what was said and it was ugly.

Yeah you always like to make comments but never no proof try sticking to the truth when having to lie and make up things makes you look pretty desperate.

DeletedUser97381

da root, you're insanely wrong if you think you read any convos in which randy badmouthed any of the ex-MM members that we kicked (the ones that didn't leave on their own), we were discussing the whole situation in the council chat and I can go ahead and copy paste it here if you don't trust me ... we all agreed it was the right thing to do, not because we didn't want you in the tribe but bcz it was in your best interest to be in SWAT (again, I have the convo right in front of me in skype, I'll be more than glad to share).

I can't believe after all this time there's still ppl talking about this, get over it, all of you :p

DeletedUser

Agree Fire, this is ancient. But if perhaps Randy did not generalize or criticize others like Tzar, it would never have been mentioned again.

Then in his last post he calls lawton and syntex liars. Two people that I know who are fair and reasonable in this game, and anything but liars.

Dunno, post the convo if you want. I refuse to ever post skype on the forums, although I found some on my skype that lawton had forwarded to me, so it will need to be edited for you not to get a ban.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You -SWAT- people should really stop derailing threads with your trolling :icon_eek:

Back to the topic at hand. Last week of war stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: SOHK
Side 2:
Tribes: Smile, SR

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 94
Side 2: 12
Difference: 82

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 891,574
Side 2: 113,443
Difference: 778,131

chart

DeletedUser

Yeah you always like to make comments but never no proof try sticking to the truth when having to lie and make up things makes you look pretty desperate.

Da Root's truth may not be in words, but he'll look forward to make you meet mr. Nuke and mr. Noble, his two other truths.

DeletedUser

It was the very first convo I read when I returned. I thought to myself....wth am I coming back to this for?
ill find a way to retrieve it.

Welcome back fire, missed your presence:)
Always a voice of reason from your tribe.
Can we flame each other for old times sake?

I make a point not to post anything on the externals without proof first, I made the mistake of not researching this time. If you would like proof of any other previous posts, let me know. How about randy bribing ottot with premium points for the duncansco account?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If a rule breach is done only via skype, it doesn't carry enough weight to go on as it can merely be faked in screenshots and/or copy-pastes. So I'd say that it's not something worth persuing as nothing could come of it regardless of the truth of the topic being mentioned :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

If a rule breach is done only via skype, it doesn't carry enough weight to go on as it can merely be faked in screenshots and/or copy-pastes. So I'd say that it's not something worth persuing as nothing could come of it regardless of the truth of the topic being mentioned :icon_razz:

the flow of pps could be proof

DeletedUser

Otto said no
And yes, a skype convo does not carry weight in game.
It's just funny to read.