Sidding

ston3d

Erm.

Correct me if i wrong but i know a little of the devil worship commonly know as 'Sidding'.

I was under the understanding that the whole point was the person changes their sid to the same ass the account owners so that they both appear to be the same computer.

Therefore having two different IPs logging in would surely mean that he couldn’t be sidding?

If the other IP address already ahs an account or some other rule break from here then ban Alex’s monkey ass.

Ps. Please ban Nunners for attacking gargareth from both his account and RedKinights.

DeletedUser52986

It's Red Knight10 not Kini or whatever.

We diden't do anything ilegal.
And yeah I olso was banned once fore sidding xD

gargareth

It's Red Knight10 not Kini or whatever.

We diden't do anything ilegal.
And yeah I olso was banned once fore sidding xD

yh you both attacked, i just belived you when you send it was nunners sitting.

DeletedUser18695

LMFAO mods only ban sidders now -.-.

Some guy was sidding and sending train at me at .030 not that long ago lol.

He was banned for sidding Funny thing is im sure the report was sent in the day before LMAO.

AusKilla

LMFAO mods only ban sidders now -.-.

Some guy was sidding and sending train at me at .030 not that long ago lol.

He was banned for sidding Funny thing is im sure the report was sent in the day before LMAO.

and whats even funnier is sidding isnt against the rules :O

check them.. sidding does not violate any stated rules =]

DeletedUser

I'm guessing it violates rule 1:

-It is strictly forbidden to force entry to an account or login unauthorised

DeletedUser4682

i dont know how it works but i thought it was legal i dont do it though.. and red knight does not either. I also think this has been the best round for a while and im really liking the new churches.

DeletedUser

i dont know how it works but i thought it was legal i dont do it though.. and red knight does not either. I also think this has been the best round for a while and im really liking the new churches.
i'm not

Faetzy

The Church feature tbh, sucks, it should'nt be in speed, should stick to slow worlds ;) but that's because i hate it.

DeletedUser

Erm.

Correct me if i wrong but i know a little of the devil worship commonly know as 'Sidding'.

I was under the understanding that the whole point was the person changes their sid to the same ass the account owners so that they both appear to be the same computer.

Therefore having two different IPs logging in would surely mean that he couldn’t be sidding?

If the other IP address already ahs an account or some other rule break from here then ban Alex’s monkey ass.

Ps. Please ban Nunners for attacking gargareth from both his account and RedKinights.
they attacked me too

DeletedUser18695

TBH I dont see why its illegal, can share accounts but not SID, maybe its b/c its cookies, who knows.

DeletedUser18695

Eeew Nunners churches suck and you know it :p.

Utterchaos

Can someone explain what's Sidding ?

Since alot of people STILL do it, even though its against the rule. That does't mean you have to join the ranks of the cheaters society. Infact you will probably, get alot more respect if you dont cheat and have a clean record from the TW community