Sig Competition

DeletedUser

Which one specifically? Below is a light effect c4d (or stock, can't remember). The there are few cloud stocks partly overlapping the render, angle noise gradient for radiant light and a little effect overlay. All of these were used to blend in the render.

I can send you the .psd is you wish, just drop your e-mail through PM.

DeletedUser

I was referring to the sig for the contest, but I see what you are saying there. I am new to Photoshop, so I am learning the differences between it and Fireworks. No need to send it, I think I have a pretty solid idea of what you were suggesting. I will try messing around with it later.

Thanks. ^^

DeletedUser

Sorry about being gone guys
I will quickly make my entry and the contest will close around tommorow

DeletedUser

stamp.png

DeletedUser

This contest is now closed and will be opened to voting as soon as the poll is up

DeletedUser

Where???

I wanna see it...^_^

EDIT:

Nevermind, I found it...^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

These are the Signatures that I like the most. I wonder why is ReWritable's Signature, and StampCoin's Signature are almost a like..^_^

Beautiful Disaster
BeautifulDisastercompetitionsig1-1.jpg

Rewriteable
competitioncopy.jpg

STAMPCOIN
stamp.png

Dchogs
j16pl3.png

DeletedUser

While outdated as this competition is, Rewritable has won this one in my opinion.

Kash2Smash

Beautiful Disaster didn impress me this time.. her bg isnt going witht he render..

RW's i lovez it,
Stamps: it cool
Dchogs: uhm more like pasting i guess..

DeletedUser

DC's Signature could be better if the Color of his Background would blend along with the Rendered Image. Its not only Copy, and Paste. He focuses much more on the Background rather than on the Render, which is cool.

But, adding some effects to the rendered Image will not harm him. Maybe a little Pen Tool, and C4D will make the Signature much better, and focus more on the Face at least.

I like B.D's Signature here the most, but the Background turned her down. ReWritable's Signature is awesome. StampCoin pretty much over done the Spiral Brushes.