Sig??

DeletedUser

Hey can anyone make a sig for me??

Written Khan Leader of MAFIA

And the background color should be Black and mixture of some other color..

Thankyou..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dark shut up.. And yes I though you were the leader of SuperNova but now it seems you are part of Shrooms any reason??

DeletedUser

Because SuperNova's Duke Pure Fire was getting active and didnt log on for 2 days straight on forums and skype and I personally came over to kick your ass =D

DeletedUser

Let's not turn Khan's thread into a flame war? He just wants a better sig, though you should've posted on one of the sig maker's threads, Khan. =)

DeletedUser

Don't flame Khan for this thread. MANY people have been making threads for them even though there are sig shops and NONE of you said anything about them.

I suggest asking Intersum or Spann or even FHL. They are the best imo

And Dark Venom.. Don't make sexual prefrence flames, It's rude and annoying as hell to read. Thanks :)

DeletedUser

Don't flame Khan for this thread. MANY people have been making threads for them even though there are sig shops and NONE of you said anything about them.

And Dark Venom.. Don't make sexual prefrence flames, It's rude and annoying as hell to read. Thanks :)

Thanks and I agree with you on the sexual preference flames. However, I am not interested in making a signature for Khan.

DeletedUser

Appreciate u Mate.....

DeletedUser

awww wub yoo <3 :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

double post, tut tut :p

and kahn ill give it a shot if you want, probably not as good as these guys ^ but ill try

DeletedUser

green, I know u r a great sig maker. Please make one for Khan. His one is so tiny.

:)

DeletedUser71940

Despite me disliking you alot, I still made you a signature, because I am a nice person :icon_redface:

[spoil]
15z1d86.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser71940

I hope he does, do you know how hard it is to write stuff without the actual mouse and the laptop touchpad!? It's skillz mate.

DeletedUser71940

You spelt beginning wrong on his sig :icon_sad: He won't be happy

Gah, //spelling today. I am having a slow day. Must be the exam stress getting to me(Finally after 2 weeks) with spelling like that I have most likely failed my English Literature GCSE xD