Siggy Shop...

DeletedUser

fo you do sigs?

if so maybe you could fix mine i just need a few changes, let me know if your intrested

yeah I do sigs.... I would however I like it altough yours is blury and I'm not sure how to decrease bluriness on GIMP.

DeletedUser

x.x don't blame me x.x I just talk to much :[ My big mouth gets me places

xinryr

yeah I do sigs.... I would however I like it altough yours is blury and I'm not sure how to decrease bluriness on GIMP.

Little watery drop looking button >> sharpen. Though I wouldn't recommend trying to edit his sig like that, it will end up looking messy. You should either start it from scratch or see if he has the pdf/xcf file to work with.

King Matt II

Could you make me a sig? :)

I like the ones you've already done and I'll probably end up using yours over mine. :p

DeletedUser

I don't if you are asking me but anyone that is mail me in the forums.

DeletedUser

/hijacks sig shop

I'll make sigs for fweee!!!!!! =)

/goesback2lurkin

DeletedUser

Sorry I don't see snow's sigs winning. I don't expect mine to win but I really don't see snow's winning in any competion on the graphics section.

DeletedUser51929

Mines the boyo :D and The sigs are nice for paint. Dont think the majority would like them long term but sigs made in paint can be quite funny in the short term but it's lookat it once and lol then next time its seen its lame =/ blah blah blah wooooo :D

DeletedUser

Mines the boyo :D and The sigs are nice for paint. Dont think the majority would like them long term but sigs made in paint can be quite funny in the short term but it's lookat it once and lol then next time its seen its lame =/ blah blah blah wooooo :D

Exactly what I mean, Miller. Thank you:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I'm making my own sig right now but by hand not computer and lets see how it looks to everyone else. So once it is all done I'll show you all.

DeletedUser

Never mind... I couldn't get it done as it took to long and stuff kept on changing so I'd have to erace it every time something happend.