Siggy Shop?

DeletedUser

Anyone here good at signatures? If someone could be so kind as to make me one, I would be very very happy.

As you can tell, I would like a Bluebird on it since they are my fav animal. Other than that, just have my name.

I love you whoever does it

DeletedUser

28wi9y.jpg

Does something like this work???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

could someone make one for me?? ill give u a cookie =P
if someone is so awsome and does one for me instead of cne could u do "MeMoRiEs"
if u do that u get uber cookiez!!

DeletedUser

wow it does look good...but isn't it a parrot not a blue bird?

DeletedUser

any1 fancy makin me one....??? or an avatar??? i want 1 to loo good.. but dnt have the time as of RL stuff :/

DeletedUser

I do love my current sig though so I'll use it ever so often along with the new one this way i have one for my tribe and myself.

xinryr

DeletedUser

I want to add the wolf and my name and remember i have no idea how to use sig creators lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dudes/Dudets if you want a siggy go to w44 they have epic siggy shops there. Knight of malta does epic siggys but u have to pay 2pp mgf04 does almost as good sigs but he does them 4 free. The one im wearing now is from mgf04

DeletedUser

Dudes/Dudets if you want a siggy go to w44 they have epic siggy shops there. Knight of malta does epic siggys but u have to pay 2pp mgf04 does almost as good sigs but he does them 4 free. The one im wearing now is from mgf04

Graphics->Requests - the best chance to get something decent. It's there for a reason.

Also, mgf04's sigs are actually slightly better as Knightofmalta's. Both throw stuff in randomly, but mgf at least has taste.

DeletedUser

I made a request there a while back and no one ever got back to me.

DeletedUser

Yep I always am so I'll just wait till someone starts offering them or I grow bored enough to learn how to make them myself when I have time.