Sign Your Name Here :O

DeletedUser

Hello World 48 Forum Posters.

allow me to introduce you to Sign Your Name Here.
what is this useless thread for?

well let me explain.

over the last couple of weeks now activity levels of the world 48 forums has been dieing with less people posting here probably due to usual threads being war talks.

so for the world 48 forums i would like to create a game that will hopefully bring some interest to the world 48 forum posters but in order for me to create this game with my limited time in TW i would like for people to sign their Name here with a Reaal Life game that you liked to play as a young kid or maybe even a game that you enjoying playing and i will attempt to cret some form of Game that will be so epic :icon_cool: it will b fun to play :icon_eek:

thank you for reading and will look forward to your inputs :)

TCO.

DeletedUser

I don't understand the game...
Can you explain it differently?

DeletedUser

Football and I always enjoy a good paint balling session.
i meant like board games or card games lol something that i can post on the forum however... i might be able to do something with football and Paintball in it :icon_cool:

I don't understand the game...
Can you explain it differently?

this is not yet a game lol

basically if you would like to be apart of this you has to pick a game that you like playing in real life for example cluedo or monopoly for example and then when i has enough people interested i will be attempting to make a game combined with everyone's likable games.

DeletedUser

No, i played when mkc was still around and left because my computer crashed and my tribe was slowly losing a war against Brave! but i was thinking about joing back again Yuma

DeletedUser

Im pretty sure a clan called Legion or Leg1on or something was at the top with !UN! at the time i joined and when i left it was right after Howey stopped leadership of !un! my bad for the double post.

seth89

Post there Name: Seth?? Or Real Name?

Game:
Risk, Monopoly, Chess, Cluedo

DeletedUser

Nin--risk FTW !! , and chess.

I just wish risk was a bit more strategy and less luck, though strategy definitely plays a big role in the game

DeletedUser

Nin--risk FTW !! , and chess.

I just wish risk was a bit more strategy and less luck, though strategy definitely plays a big role in the game

i dont think i have ever heard of risk :icon_confused:

aalso do you play world 58 Nin?

DeletedUser

Risk<--Clicky here

Sounds kinda like TW eh? :) So fun but takes forever to play--can spend a good afternoon or much more on the game (Risk). Strategic alliances are critical in Risk too :)

TCO I think you mean w48? And yes I do play w48. I played w48 for a short period many months back when EB-GBs were first; then I started playing again in February I think?

DeletedUser

Risk<--Clicky here

Sounds kinda like TW eh? :) So fun but takes forever to play--can spend a good afternoon or much more on the game (Risk). Strategic alliances are critical in Risk too :)

TCO I think you mean w48? And yes I do play w48. I played w48 for a short period many months back when EB-GBs were first; then I started playing again in February I think?

Ok ill look into that risk game ^_^

DeletedUser

Same as a few here, Risk was a WINNER as a kid, and Monopoly still follows me into adulthood.
Now Strip Pool while drinking gallons of Jack Daniels is taking over.. lol
TT.