Signos Officially Declares

DeletedUser

This will be short, sweet and perhaps anti-climactic to everyone. There will be no pictures, videos or any other elaborate multimedia shows.

Any tribe with the letters TWE, in that order, are hereby served an official Declaration of War upon them by Signos. The use of ampersands, dashes, asterisks, tildes, and etcetera preceding or ending the TWE tag will not be immune.

Refugees will be hunted down as we see fit so please do not splinter those members into yet another tribe and tag them as TWE ZEE Top, or some other ridiculous name.

Signos has sat around too long watching this rag tag team of misfits and have had enough of them. The time has come for both sides to prove their worth in this world.

DeletedUser

it will be great to see what TWE can do :icon_razz:

though my money is on Signos

DeletedUser

Best of luck Signos! im rooting for you guys ALL the way! :D

DeletedUser

Man, so basically this means that Signos are fighting 4 wars at the same time now.

-D- family, KATHA, BONDED, and now TWE family??

Shit guys, you people SERIOUSLY own! :D

slayer123121

This you'll walk this but we shall see :icon_razz::icon_cool:

Goodluck Signos, and you Twe.

DeletedUser

Hmm now Sbrick and Darksquares will really be put to the test.

Can -D- and Bonded capitalize and take those two out? Sbrick is a great player, I will watch this with much anticipation.

DeletedUser

Hmm now Sbrick and Darksquares will really be put to the test.

Can -D- and Bonded capitalize and take those two out? Sbrick is a great player, I will watch this with much anticipation.

They have been doing it on their own for the most part all along anyways. This changes nothing. And, yes, SBrick is the bomb ;)

LauraDestroya

Man, so basically this means that Signos are fighting 4 wars at the same time now.

-D- family, KATHA, BONDED, and now TWE family??

Shit guys, you people SERIOUSLY own! :D

How long has Signos been fighting Bonded?

DeletedUser50733

How long has Signos been fighting Bonded?

Started out as shitbrick attacking a few of my guys up in K38 a month or so ago. Now it has escalated into him, DS and the donk pair attacking, and now he is getting gangbanged by aload of players led by me. I suggest vilja, just for the sport of it all, that he gets a 24 hour sitter. I hate to think that he is giving up already. I have a few people give him a thousand or so incomings, and he appears to give up. He has been offline for much longer than usual, which is somewhat out of character for him. He was always online before, now some of the people I have given targets to have taken them without any struggle, no support or snipes attempted, no nothing. I enjoyed our little chats, now he is never there to reply to my mail :(

It is a shame he decided to attack my friends, in all honesty I like the guy. And he is a good player too.

DeletedUser

Nathan, your out of your mind if you think that shittys going inactive. Hes just using up most of his time to rename attacks and stuff, that guy WONT lose out on this nomatter what.

Id know cuz I have him green on my buddies list all day long.

DeletedUser50733

Well then make him reply to his mails, and make him actually try to defend his villages. I do not want him to go inactive either, where would be the fun in that? It is just all the signs are there that he hasn't been on much today or yesterday, and that he isn't online now.

DeletedUser

Dude, you guys just got like 15 villas off him while -D- is doing their best but failing. Plus, dont count on -D- focusing on shitty anymore cuz if they carry on doing this, I might start getting funny with them with my 100K pts account :p