Silly family tribes and their decleration..

DeletedUser96310

awesome!!! We can mass recruit and merge like the cowards we are. Merge Party!! (dance)

DeletedUser

And, 2 snipe family tribes down, Snipe disbanded and snips is falling.

Next is sniper. (its funny because where not even doing anything :p).

DeletedUser18543

And, 2 snipe family tribes down, Snipe disbanded and snips is falling.

Next is sniper. (its funny because where not even doing anything :p).

Coincidence that they both disbanded after I sent them notices I was declaring war? I think not :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

The Mystery said:
But oh there is more to be worried about... we hear intell thr is an op on our tribe?
To see how much of a fail this 'op' is... we are keeping count :3
snipe family = 151 members
shave = 32 members

Okay. :)
I think Shave should have more intel than you tbh.
All they'd need to is to threaten "Hey you wanna get farmed? Otherwise give me intel kthxbai"

DeletedUser96310

I actually feel sad for them. Some of their players are showing that dreadful "I am stubborn" gaming play and that often is a sign of players, that if properly mentored, that have potential and determination. After clearing Sir Micheal I mailed him with the standard "no hard feelings" mail (He and I have communicated since the declaration) and offered to mentor him if he did what I did in W8 after being cleared by a superior opponent. I restarted and my opponent was kind enough to share with me the proper start-up. Guided me and the 5 other members (I think it was 5) on the importance of early game strategy and from there I've continued to improve both my gaming skills and mentoring abilities. Maybe Sir Micheal will do as I suggested and take himself and his top 5-8 players to the rim and allow an experienced player assist him with early game strats. Micheal, if you read the pnp let this be a show of my sincerity. In the end you'll be all the better for it and the game will be so much more enjoyable.

Either way, good luck!

DeletedUser

2 declarations so far... Pointless at this stage, I doubt anyone will contribute.

EI.

bugcommander

not bad PnP though i say it needs some pics !.

PnP is not about pictures it is about writing convincing statements to get the public to back your opinion. It saddens me to realize we are in a day and age where people ignore the literary word play of a well written PnP and prefer instead to see overused lolcats.