Silv

DeletedUser

Silv never did anything but be in the way and hide behind bigger tribes wars.
Was about time SV/Hush dropped the protection.
And also - Nice touch not to do a new thread in forum about it :icon_biggrin:

GorillaPhil

Silv never did anything but be in the way and hide behind bigger tribes wars.
Was about time SV/Hush dropped the protection.
And also - Nice touch not to do a new thread in forum about it :icon_biggrin:

Silv may have done nothing, but we were never afraid to mix it with the bigger tribes that always stabbed those 'little tribes' in the back when they started to get worried about our growth.

So for a little tribe Silv has done very well in lasting this long and probably longer than anyone expected. Beside it is the only tribe on w23 that has kept its true identity/NAME and not change it so many times that you can play a game of cards with.

Yes we are being hammered and it goes to show how the top echelon of the SVR & SVB are doing the hard work hence SILVER KING reached his milestone in points. Which begs to the question....Why can't the little boys club do a simple job on Silv? or is it because the leadership are still worried that certain Silv members can be a pain in the neck?

joe f is freakin amazing

Silv may have done nothing, but we were never afraid to mix it with the bigger tribes that always stabbed those 'little tribes' in the back when they started to get worried about our growth.

So for a little tribe Silv has done very well in lasting this long and probably longer than anyone expected. Beside it is the only tribe on w23 that has kept its true identity/NAME and not change it so many times that you can play a game of cards with.

Yes we are being hammered and it goes to show how the top echelon of the SVR & SVB are doing the hard work hence SILVER KING reached his milestone in points. Which begs to the question....Why can't the little boys club do a simple job on Silv? or is it because the leadership are still worried that certain Silv members can be a pain in the neck?

Side 1:
Tribes: SVR, SVB
Side 2:
Tribes: Silv

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,069
Side 2: 71
Difference: 1,998

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,657,140
Side 2: 665,448
Difference: 17,991,692

chart

GorillaPhil

Hey JOE

Why the worried look?

I know our time is short and that you couldn't have done it on your own, you had have the big puppies do the job for you.

So you can put as much stats up as you like as if we are worried.....At the end of the day we lasted longer than your tribe did 'think about it'....doh

Even if you reverted back to your original name you still couldn't beat us let alone lick our boots...

Please enjoy. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Not that my opinion holds much merit on this world anymore, but still, I have to agree with Phil there. Silv actually started back in September 2008, like 2? months after W23 started? They got disbanded by a spy for Juiced in November 2009 if Im not mistaken but did manage to reform and have been here since. I think being here for all this time is an accomplishment in itself, and while Silv has never been known for its skill or aggressiveness, I do applaud them for surviving and being here till nearly the very end :)

GorillaPhil

Not that my opinion holds much merit on this world anymore, but still, I have to agree with Phil there. Silv actually started back in September 2008, like 2? months after W23 started? They got disbanded by a spy for Juiced in November 2009 if Im not mistaken but did manage to reform and have been here since. I think being here for all this time is an accomplishment in itself, and while Silv has never been known for its skill or aggressiveness, I do applaud them for surviving and being here till nearly the very end :)

In fact EOW tried to disband Silv twice without any luck as we have shown....

We are not brilliant but we have stood our ground. Any tribe can take down the top players by using their own HIGH pointers to do the dirty work. But it also shows that what they couldn't do before they still can't do now and what happens now that we have been shoved down the rankings?

Also it begs to ask the question: Who will win between SVR or SVB as this world is down to one tribe winning not families...?

DeletedUser88103

im not worried about silv... not really worried about anyone though i have nerly 7mil more points than silv tribe together and my oda is double silvs tribe total oda i guess i should be worried... also i dont think some people understand the whole moral ingame and as for your part about what the tribes will do, the last world to finish was a family tribe of 3 tribes however when the time is closer to finishing we will get choices what we want to do.. we have hit 75% ownership take away that there is only 317 accounts left in the world, i also say accounts becouse as we all know the lil dudes that keep restarting dont count and the mods/inno will keep the world open for aslong as it is making them money... and 1 last thing i guess to say can you folk stop taking 3k villages the world is old i mean come on really if you dont see enough 9k villages around for you to noble and get ready for us to take from you rather than us having to keep catting them down its boring....

so instead of worrying about what svr+svb will do, i would be asking myself what will silv be doing when there is no restarts...

GorillaPhil

im not worried about silv... not really worried about anyone though i have nerly 7mil more points than silv tribe together and my oda is double silvs tribe total oda i guess i should be worried... also i dont think some people understand the whole moral ingame and as for your part about what the tribes will do, the last world to finish was a family tribe of 3 tribes however when the time is closer to finishing we will get choices what we want to do.. we have hit 75% ownership take away that there is only 317 accounts left in the world, i also say accounts becouse as we all know the lil dudes that keep restarting dont count and the mods/inno will keep the world open for aslong as it is making them money... and 1 last thing i guess to say can you folk stop taking 3k villages the world is old i mean come on really if you dont see enough 9k villages around for you to noble and get ready for us to take from you rather than us having to keep catting them down its boring....

so instead of worrying about what svr+svb will do, i would be asking myself what will silv be doing when there is no restarts...

Like every one else Lord.. Looking at another world...

Who is worried? I certainly ain't in fact it would be a blessing and longtime coming to visit either the Rim/End.

But I will say this, for a player of your stature (size) you only achieved your milestone because the tribes SVR & SVB top players did all the hard work for you. All you had to do is walk in and take over the villages.... I mean 14 top players hit a 2 million pts player and you said that you could do it yourself....What a laugh.

DeletedUser

This was kinda derailing the blog thread a little, so I put it in its own thread. Hopefully nobody minds :icon_razz:

You may continue arguing now :icon_wink:

DeletedUser102949

Hey Guyzz remember me? Old clan mate of Silv. Back to this game after leaving for a year :D Good to see you GorillaPhil

aloushka

sorry for double post but this had to go in a separate post...

JUICED forever

DeletedUser

Yeah, at some point one must consider winning is not everything. When the drive to win, just to win exceeds the time, effort and money you put into the game.....maybe it is time to call a draw.

Paladin606

JUICED failed...just in-case you were unaware...

And just to counter-point you there DT,(is great to see ya by the way,you've been missed) Many have put so much time and effort already into this world (3+yrs) that it would seem more of a "waste" to just walk away.

I obviously cannot speak for everyone but for me there is still fun/competition here. Though the "politics" of w23 has been horrid to say the least,I think in the end this world and the people in it are one of a kind.

On Topic-
Silv has a knack for surviving,other than that.......well thats about it. :lol:

aloushka

I obviously cannot speak for everyone but for me there is still fun/competition here.
really? lol

edit: nice to see you guys.. dt the worlds number one nuker and paladin... umm i just remember that you were a traitor :p lol however.. did what you needed to do to survive ;) lol

Last edited:

Paladin606

umm i just remember that you were a traitor :p lol however.. did what you needed to do to survive ;) lol

Utter madness! :lol: History and stats would tell a different story I'm afraid. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Utter madness! :lol: History and stats would tell a different story I'm afraid. :icon_wink:

a few monthes late to the party, but hey guys remember lil old me! we used to be friends in the Juiced :villagers:

Paladin606

00020230.gif
Heya Tanderson,sure I remember you. Not many people left around here. :icon_cry: