Simply Siggy

DeletedUser

I have found a new passion, and that passion is making Siggies. Im still a n00b when it comes to making sigs, but I see it this way: the only way to get better is to do more and more. Practice makes perfect right? :icon_wink: I recently downloaded GIMP software, since its free, and have been making siggies for my friends and tribe members this past month. My customers seem to like my sigs that I make them so I figured why not open my very own Siggy shop here in the W46 forums?

Free siggies for those who ask and can give me enough material to work with. A basic character/render and/or theme will suffice. I picture will help even more. I will do the sigs first come, first serve at the pace I decide to do them. I usually take an hour to do some when I have the time.

I am open for constructive criticism on my works :icon_wink: Any tips and tricks you can give me is also welcomed since I am still very new to GIMP and have yet to understand most of the functions. My Sigs are not extremely detailed like some. I prefer to do simple sigs with a main theme.

Here are the few sigs that I have done this past month

[spoil]
Punishersig01.png

HellsingSig01.png

Ken02.png

firstfighter.png

spawnblood02.png

francis01.png

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I need a nw sig and one that represents me not my tribe anymore. My avatar is the one wolf pic i want to use plus a rainbow dragon or Black Rose Dragon pic along with it and the words "Silver Wolf" 'In the growing Darkness the Radiant Moon always shines down.

DeletedUser

I need a nw sig and one that represents me not my tribe anymore. My avatar is the one wolf pic i want to use plus a rainbow dragon or Black Rose Dragon pic along with it and the words "Silver Wolf" 'In the growing Darkness the Radiant Moon always shines down.

Ok lets see...you want the picture in your avatar(the Silver Wolf) and one of those dragons plus the words "Silver Wolf"?

The "In the growing darkness and radiant moon" part I don't understand...:icon_neutral: you want that in there too?

Also can I get a working link of some sort to the pictures you want in it? Instead of working off of your tiny avatar pic and trying to find these rainbow and black rose dragons lol

Also keep it simple since I said that I do simple designs. I won't just throw a bunch of pictures into a sig and put words on top of that.

DeletedUser

Lol sorry, pick either the dragon or the wolf, i have my reasons behind both. the wolf is what truely represents me though and those words yes it would be nice but I don't need anything complicated.

DeletedUser

ok cool, Ill see what I can do with the information you gave me ^_^ thank you for your business. Ill have to do this sig sometime tomorrow for I am tired and ready to sleep zZ

DeletedUser

I have aYu-gi-Oh tournment tomorrow so it works out for me as well. And no thank you for doing business with me and have a good night.

DeletedUser

after you finish silverflyingwoif12's can you make me one. I would like a wolf with snarling, then put in a blue tint and the words BlueWolf one of the corners. if you could i would like the font like yours . and near it could you put -xCSx-. if you need more info. ill be chcking in periodically so just leave a post or send me a message.

DeletedUser

Ok Silver, this is what I got for you. You can take it and use if youd like it, but if you don't then it's fine by me. I found the original wolf image online and tried scaling it down. It came out a little blurry in my opinion but overall it's simple and conveys your message :icon_biggrin:

[spoil]
SilverWolf1.png
[/spoil]
Here's the link>>>http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j202/eaglefan_54/SilverWolf1.png

Remember if you want to save it to your computer, save it as a .png file so that the text wont be blurry when you upload.

DeletedUser

after you finish silverflyingwoif12's can you make me one. I would like a wolf with snarling, then put in a blue tint and the words BlueWolf one of the corners. if you could i would like the font like yours . and near it could you put -xCSx-. if you need more info. ill be chcking in periodically so just leave a post or send me a message.

Ill start yours sometime tonight (gonna play me some MW2 and pwn >.<). You want a snarling wolf that has a blue tint to it? You also want your name "BlueWolf" in the corner with your tribe name "-xCSx-" too? Ill see what I can do :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ok Silver, this is what I got for you. You can take it and use if youd like it, but if you don't then it's fine by me. I found the original wolf image online and tried scaling it down. It came out a little blurry in my opinion but overall it's simple and conveys your message :icon_biggrin:

[spoil]
SilverWolf1.png
[/spoil]
Here's the link>>>http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j202/eaglefan_54/SilverWolf1.png

Remember if you want to save it to your computer, save it as a .png file so that the text wont be blurry when you upload.
I love it ^^

DeletedUser

You didn't load it right. The text is blurry.

Go to Edit Sig>Use the white text box that you use to post in the forums>put the url link of the sig in
>Save Sig

DeletedUser

yep

Ill start yours sometime tonight (gonna play me some MW2 and pwn >.<). You want a snarling wolf that has a blue tint to it? You also want your name "BlueWolf" in the corner with your tribe name "-xCSx-" too? Ill see what I can do :icon_wink:

yep that all sounds right.

DeletedUser

Almost finished with yours BlueWolf. You should have it later tonight :)