Sinaelyan Declares War on KilFam

DeletedUser

sheep, at least Hefty is attacking, whether it's his main or not, you are accusing him of not attacking while you don't attack yourself. That's stupid.

DeletedUser

Who said I am not attacking, just cause it isn't Hefty doesn't mean anything. I could care less about his 'declaration' if you could call it that.

My reference to no attacks was directed at Ziggy anyways.

HeftySmurf

Maybe he hasn't been blatantly cheating and posting about it in your forums like some of your other Fear members, just a hint if you are going to cheat don't wave a big flag above your head saying "I'm cheating".

What was I saying. I think it was along the lines of, Hefty if you think you are so good take 1 village instead of being all talk, he has nothing else to do, he is just bouncing around tribes at the moment and trying to stir things up on the PNP forums. I on the other hand am having fun with your closer members, as are the bulk of KilTom members, but you already know that don't you haha

By the way, seems like no one wanted to take up Rich's PP offer. Still 0 attacks inbound :(
Nothing else to do? im playing w2 on .co.uk and a new W19 account, ofc i have nothing to do.

DeletedUser

Who said I am not attacking, just cause it isn't Hefty doesn't mean anything. I could care less about his 'declaration' if you could call it that.

My reference to no attacks was directed at Ziggy anyways.

Allow me to use your line:

sheepf1 said:
This is pointless anyways, there is no strategic value in going 3K's north to noble some self absorbed idiot.

Which is why I'll be doing it when I'm closer to you.

HeftySmurf

noob account kills KilTom noble!

Attacker: sinnersam
Village: zK50~Sams Villa~ (93|590) K50

Quantity: 0 0 7773 0 50 2500 0 0 300 50 0 1
Losses: 0 0 6898 0 50 1335 0 0 266 44 0 1

w00t w00t

rbh135

noob account kills KilTom noble!

Attacker: sinnersam
Village: zK50~Sams Villa~ (93|590) K50

Quantity: 0 0 7773 0 50 2500 0 0 300 50 0 1
Losses: 0 0 6898 0 50 1335 0 0 266 44 0 1

w00t w00t
WOW
the first actual nuke I see on this world
/me claps

rbh135

actual nuke?
300 rams :icon_neutral:
Well at least it has off troops. Haven't seen pure off troops even if it lacks some ma and less rams and more cats and GRAAAAAAAAAAWR
This world is noob :icon_neutral::icon_confused:

HeftySmurf

What is so funny is, this account is just mixed, all villages mixed, yet i managed to clear and noble a KilTom village, then defend it :p
all without premium
i just awesomes.

DeletedUser

What is so funny is, this account is just mixed, all villages mixed, yet i managed to clear and noble a KilTom village, then defend it :p
all without premium
i just awesomes.

You are uber tho hefty, u could noble account's whilst having a....cup of hot coco, amonst other thing's. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well at least it has off troops. Haven't seen pure off troops even if it lacks some ma and less rams and more cats and GRAAAAAAAAAAWR
This world is noob :icon_neutral::icon_confused:

Most likely because the one's you've seen are from noob tribes on the rim. No one in the former Hulk would have that:icon_wink:

Of course all older worlds are littered with noobs.

DeletedUser

we all know that hefty's awsomeness will make him win within 1week of my post :lol:

rich26ca

sheep1 said:
P.S. The only troops in my villages are my own, I'm happy to snipe your trains when and if you provide them to me.

I call BS....

your more then 17 mill in ODD tells other wise for less then 2 mill point account. no there no stacking going on there.... you been this quite cause you just discovered the PnP forums right, has nothing to do with being supported now. yeah i'll believe that when the sky is purple and a pig flies....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

P.S. The only troops in my villages are my own, I'm happy to snipe your trains when and if you provide them to me.

Good catch Rich, I hadn't even bothered to look at his ODD... I've been under attack from around 8 Prime members for the past 3 weeks sdtraight now defending with all my own troops with the exception of two villages that got outside support. I'm 9mil less ODD than you. Sure the wars been going on longer but I don't believe you have even been attacked enough to defend that much on your own with all your own troops.